Need a Date?

12/14/2007 4:14 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Divine Brown and Heidi Fleiss can't hold a candle next to the street corner glamour that is Lorenzo Lamas' ex-wife, pretty woman Shauna Sand. Toot toot, yeah, beep beep!

The 36-year-old mother of three trotted out her best polyester hair, drag makeup, Times Square in the '70s fur, and underwear as outerwear top for a Thursday evening stroll through Los Angeles with her best friend -- those Hollywood Blvd. lucite platform stripper heels!

What does she do to be able to afford these things?!

rapunzelwench

This is called body dismorphic disorder-when she looks into a mirror, her lips don't look big enough, her breasts aren't big enough,etc.She truly does not see her self as we all do !And, to top it all of ,she has severe self- esteem issues that tell her to doll herself up in this manner to attract a man.I'd also imagine she has issues with past abuse- if you know what I mean. Poor thing, she needs therapy.

dbahsee

Shoooooot Id give it to her hard like a hot mom is supposed to get it lol she can defintely get a go for realllllll

pimp

First beyaches

That's a hot look...I usually have my wife dress like that and pimp her out...HOT!

jj

Their kids go to school here in Malibu, and thank god I have never seen her on campus over the years. She would frighten all the other children. Then we would have to sue her for all the therapy bills.

el polacko

the funny part is that she thinks she looks GOOD ! hahahaha

Im just sayin

TMZ - can you get rid of these idiots who place ads on the message boards?

NO! None of these celebrities are not millionaire whatever the website is and I dont give a crap about Suzanne!

Can we please get back to the petty trash talk about people we have never met? I miss that....

kim

Can I give her my credit card # to buy new shoes? I have NEVER seen her in any other shoes. Poor thing she seems nice enough but that makeup and those clothes? SHe is a pretty girl who would do great with a make"under" I wish some of these girls, who are pretty, would realize all the makeup and cheap clothes take away from their real beauty.

Tangie

Her shoes are too small.....

Adrienne

Hunny... Those shoes are going to ROT off ur feet! PLEASE give another pair of stripper shoes a CHANCE!

Kim

This may look good to the other slutty looking celebrities in LaLa Land, but out here in the real world there's a million of us thinking she looks no different than a prostitute. And what is with the lip injections, it looks ridiculous!

Adrienne

LOL.. @ the lips!! Love the Linerie... it goes quite well with th FUR! Do you think she would mind if we just burned the shoes right off her feet?

midus

Is this a woman or a man???Scary what ever

Mark

Is it that cold in LaLa Land that she needs to even wear a fur?.....

I thought it averaged around 80 degrees there?

Skank.

Adrienne

Lingerie**

boredatwork

Toes. Hanging. Off. Shoes.
Hollywood epidemic.