Sick Simon Skips Photo Shoot?

12/14/2007 9:03 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Simon Cowell camera shy? No way!

TMZ has learned that last week FOX flew a group of publicists, photographers and crew to London to shoot publicity shots of the surly "Idol" judge.

A source tells us that shoot never happened, because Simon got sick. Six days and $50,000 in rental fees, salaries and expenses later, the group returned home empty-handed and some, we're told, were "pissed off." But who's to blame?

A rep for Cowell says sorry someone is upset, but hold the phone -- Simon really WAS sick! "Apparently, 'tis the season for baseless rumors and speculation, so let's offer the gift of truth to clear up anyone's misconceptions. Under doctor's orders, Simon had to cancel most of his schedule this week (including media appearances for 'The X Factor' and an extra photo shoot for 'American Idol') to properly recuperate from a chest infection. Thankfully he's doing well and he sends his best wishes for a healthy and happy holiday season." So there!

Deport_this_limey_back_home_to_England

Simon Cowell is an greedy money grabbing moron... Send this limey parasite back to this own country.. He doesn't contribute anything to this country... Our men and women and dying in the Iraq so this arse (who is not even American) can live the high life in LA .... send him back home where he belongs

send_him_home_across_the_pond

Simon Cowell is the tightest arse around.. Hell even Rosie O'Donnel gives more away to charity and give back to America. All Cowell talks about is me me me and how much money I have..........please give it a break! (Cowell do something useful u pathetic person like some of the other American celebrities do) and start paying your dues here. You are a guest in our country and do NOT forget that! I just think for someone to come to our country and make a fortune over here they should give something back to the country which made him very rich indeed. I suppose he doesn't give a crap about America so I find it ironic that our troops are dying while he lives the high life in LA...... Why on earth do we let these economic parasites into our country is beyond me.

Harvey Levin Mechanic

You wont believe the objects we find jammed up Mr. Levin's tailpipe. That homo freak will do anything for attention. Even start this gay lovin' TMZ website. LOSER!

Harvey Levin Mechanic

Yep, I saw Trannylovin' Levin outside of La Douchebag. He was offering free b.j.s to all illegal immigrants if they would offer to juggle his oranges. The guy is old, ugly, and a pathetic loser.

FlyontheWallTZM@aol.com

Simon is the Man

My kinda guy

Comment to england

Have a great night on the porch harv

J

TMZ's Harv is a free enterprise hero & media mogul to many - keep up the fun TMZ!

Michelle

Why did this article bring out all these freaks? What's with all the psycho comments?

J

London is the grayest & rainiest sleaze town - no wonder Simon lives there - the sleazy Brit-STD'ers can have it.

Shitney, please drop of the face of the planet.

This new design sucks.

Harvey Levin Mechanic

Just waiting for the losers at TMZ to try to shut me down again. Visit the blog lately? Yep, Harvey has his own blog where he bitches and whines about his gay this and gay that. Its so pathetic, my gay friends are considering flipping straight. This is a bad dude all around. No class, he just wants nasty ass.

Oh, and the TMZ staff, I heard he pays you orally? Is that true?

J

Cmpared to Simon - Harv is the coolest of the cool - thanks TMZ.

Shitney, please drop of the face of the planet.

Is Harv gay?

Harvey Levin Mechanic

Yes... he pays us orally... and we have to do likewise each morning. He is so disgusting. He makes us dress up like Carrot Top and he is usually in diapers. I am such a loser.

Shitney, please drop of the face of the planet.

#19 get a grip.

Harvey Levin Mechanic

Is anyone out there hiring? I hate my job and life at TMZ. Harvey Levin is a total loser and a freak. I just want to get out of this hell hole.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments