Airline to Brody

Shut it Down

or Get Off!

12/17/2007 4:54 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1217_brody_aa_tmz_ap-1Ladykiller Brody Jenner nearly missed a scheduled appearance at Chicago nightclub Enclave on Saturday night, after he got booted from an American Airlines flight shortly before takeoff in Dallas.

And he wasn't the only troublemaker. An A.A. spokesperson tells TMZ that "several passengers refused to comply with flight attendant's requests to turn off electronic devices. They became verbally abusive toward the flight attendants and were removed from the plane by airport police." For the love of Spencer Pratt!

No charges were filed against the "Hills" hottie and his pals.

TheseBootsAreMadeForStalking.com reports they eventually hopped an ATA flight to the Windy City, where Brody told partygoers, "I guess I won't be flying American Again!" His powers of deductive reasoning are amazing!

Attempts to reach Brody and his reps were unsuccessful.

katie

He should be in jail. Do any of these spoiled brats of has been stars every get it, that their are rules?

Pongo

#17--I'm with you. Enough of these "celebuspawn" who have done nothing but be born with the right last name. I'm scared for the next generation and for the notion of American culture in general if people will actually pay to see or be around these losers. Their parent's should be ashamed of their rude, arrogant, witless, shallow, pointless little bast**ds!

Switch

yea his dad is bruce jenner and step sister is kim kardashian

i like the kim show and their family but this was a d1ck move on his part.

duh

What a big fat loser. The other passengers on the plane should have beat him with his cellphone.

My only question - why no charges? Guess you should be singing the praises of American Airlines - loser - for not asking that federal charges be brought against you.

river rat

Why do these idiots think the rules apply to everyone but them? It's a SAFETY mandate, you moron!

Frag The Paps

It's not because it will cause the plane to crash you retards, they want people paying attention during " critical phases" of flight. If they have a problem and need people to be ready they don't want idiots with ipods in their ears no listening to instructions. The whole cell phone thing is a myth anyway, I was an Airtraffic Controller, and we used cell phone is the tower every day. If it didn't mess with those radios, it won't mess with any. They just want you to pay 3 bucks a min to use the ones on board.

Jo Lavender

It's about time. The airlines, as we know, have an ulterior motive. They will, at some point, allow use of electronic devices for a fee. However, their contention right now is that use of electronic devices interferes with their on-board electronic devices and may interfere with the flight's navigation systems. Whether it does or doesn't isn't the issue. The issue is that a couple of clowns who think that their stardom allows them license to act like jerks delayed a flight and put other passengers at risk. Slap the brats a couple of times for me.

Jennifer

Kudos to AA for standing up to him despite his celebrity status!

kathy

OK HERE WE GO AGIAN, ANOTHER BRAT, AND WHAT'S REALLY FUNNY. HIS PARENTS ARENT EVEN FAMOUS, I MEAN LIKE BRUCE JENNER WHO. THESE POEPLE SHOULD HAVE TO BEEN LIKE THE REST OF US YOU PLAY YOU PAY.

JOJO

Brody is a talentless piece of crap garbage,,, why are you even covering him, The Hills sucks and nobody I know even watches it or cares. He's not even that hot..

biteme

I got an electric device he can play with.....hehe.

He is pretty lame but I'd do him in a New York minute!

BOEING 787

Disobeying the flight crew in the feds eyes is like interfering with the flight crew which is subject to a federal investigation
and prosecution. Anything involving aviation is a matter of the feds. their is no state FAA only the national unlike DMV.
Brody Jenner like Clay Aiken from earlier will probably get a talking to but nothing more than that.

Sharona

Two bit celebrities don't have to comply with regulations....didn't you know that?

Amy Silverman

These "clebs" are ridiculas!!!!!!! His family and extended family are NOTHING but trailer trash,his freak face dad,Brucie,slut Kim & other step sisters and pimp stepmomChris-trailer trash garbage

Petite

Just imagine how difficult it is now-a-days to be a flight attendant. Gone are the 'glamours days' of air travel-
low fares=skanks flying with you.

I like the glamour of travel, but that fantasy gets spoiled every time I board a plane. I really feel for the flight attendants. Trapped in a tube with 100-200 strangers, breathing the same air. I watched our flight attendant on a recent trip. She looked completely worn out by the end of the flight! I've heard "NEVER RING THE FLIGHT ATTENDANT", 'cause they treat you like crap the rest of the flight.

On a side note, I got sick on the way back from Vegas (yeah, joke joke joke- I was still drunk), and I quietly took care of myself, I dare NOT call the flight attendant!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments