For Carrie, the Chace Is Under ... Wood

12/17/2007 5:16 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Carrie Underwood has moved on from footballers to, uh, "Gossip Girl" guys.
Carrie Underwood
TMZ has obtained this shot of Chace Crawford himself making a move towards Carrie, whose old QB sloppy seconds (Dallas Cowboy Tony Romo) are now the exclusive property of Jessica Simpson. Giddy'up!

A source inside the party tells TMZ that the couple was all hugged up inside Marquee's fourth anniversary party in New York last week. We're guessing that Chace is reminding her not to miss Jeff Beacher's Oompa Loompas doing the smack-the-butt dance in the hizzy.

Baba

Hey Shannon welcome, you certainly do get around. You are the most obsessed person I have ever seen as far as Carrie is concerned. What a freakin loser, I to feel sorry for your kid, she must feel really neglected with all your time being taken up talking about and bashing Carrie. WAAAAA BHAaaaa

Bowzer

Wow, such remarks about Carrie here. I agree with both of you actually. I think Carrie is a great person, a fantastic singer, and an all around nice person....but................I have heard (and I know about listening to everything you hear, but its been reported by several people), that Carrie is pretty mean when the cameras aren't on her.

I wouldn't go calling her names or anything, but if that is true, I'd probably be a little less receptive of her.

Also, while its true she is young and should be enjoying herslef (and I do agree), she really needs to keep some of her private life more private. If that means going out less, than thats what its going to take. I agree that every photo I see of Carrie anymore, she is either drinking, or at a club. She's in the public eye now, so she may have to sacrifice a little now.

I wouldn't go comparing her to Jessica and Britney and those people yet, but I do also agree that if she keeps getting photographed in bars all the time, she will get that rep.

EVerytime I pick up a newspaper, Carrie is with another man (LOL it seems that way at least). So I can see how some people do get the wrong idea. But I wouldn't go calling her a tramp, and whore and slut and such. Thats her perogative.

MIKE BOWEN

CARRIE MARIE UNDERWOOD IS NOT A SLUT YOU WANT TO SEE A SLUT LOOK IN THE MIRROR.........................

sarah

thank you mary blythe and maria for sticking up for carrie, at least some people in this world understand what carrie is all about.

Richard

I think that The insider and TMZ are a bunch of hypocrites that have to stab and criticize the famous people to make themselves feel better about there job that sucks! The famous people chose there jobs because that is what they wanted to do. I do not understand why they have to be harassed with there private lives like they are cattle. Whoever made up these shows to attach the famous need to just shut up because they are idiots. Thank you and have a nice day !

rackn4@yahoo.com

Miss Behave

Sloppy Seconds????????????????????????

Hey--person who wrote this: ARE YOU A MORON?

flyinskyler

they just dont look right together....maybe its just me.

Brit

SHOULD HAVE STAYED WITH THE QB........................

Hollywood Azz

Let me sum it all up for you all. SLUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maria

R U FREAKIN KIDDING ME??? Carrie is the farthest person in the industry from being a slut!!! u people must not have heard of Paris Hilton, Britney Spears, Nicole Richie, etc. WOW!!!

CarrieOn

They're so hot together. He's much better than Tony Homo, and she's a sweet, beautiful talent.

Betty

Carrie is a very moral, sweet, and humble person. She does not run after the hotties. They seem to want her. She prefers down to earth nice guys. This makes her a very special lady in the music business.

debbie

oompas.. and carrie underwood.. thats HOT!!!!! Beacher's brillant

Oliver

That is absolutely priceless!

Oliver