Jamie Is a Foxx

12/17/2007 4:53 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Temperatures reached ri-damn-diculous levels in South Beach on Friday -- when Jamie Foxx roamed shirtless (and possibly underwear-less) in Miami. Matthew McCona-who?!
Jamie Foxx
Holding a cocktail and sporting shades, low-cut shorts -- and little else, the abs-olutely slammin' 40-year-old showed off his fine features, after hosting his Foxxhole radio show. Dranks to that!

Who wouldn't want a booty call from Jamie?!

Gordo

So full of himself. As soon as you start wearing top hats around, your taking yourselff way to serious.

Deeswope

I am the orginal Dee- Gangsta Dee and I still thinks he looks completely Gross.... I wouldn't go there.... You women Suzie and Dee not me.... need to get your eyes check....

Dee-Dee

P.S. Brad Pitt in Troy.... Yummmy that a body..... he has 12 pack------ Get it together, invest in a eye dr.

KO

Looks like he is on HGH too!

abby

That nasty!

Crystal_is_a_tard

THIS PICTURE IS WITNESS TO THE FACT THAT YOU ABSOULTELY CAN HAVE A STINKIN FACE, BUT AS LONG AS YOU HAVE A NICE BODY- YOU'LL STILL BE SEXY. ALL OF THE LADIES SHOULD HEED THIS WISDOM. THEY SHOULD ALSO FOLLOW FOXX'S EXAMPLE AND WAX THIER WOO-HA- DO YOUR CROTCH THE FAVOR.

L Dogg

Nat, I am the one who said he was fine as hell, and I AM white. LOL :)

Kelli

He grew up close to me in Terrell, Texas. He is a class act who has not gotten crazy with his fame. Is he having fun, sure. He is a good Dad, has good values, and can sing his a** off. I think his voice and personality are sexy as hell. Ignore the racist pigs. They do not deserve a reply. From a white chick.

mymy

Harvey Levin is soooooooooooooo gay. He is a nasty mean spirited gay Kinda like Perez. And his site always acts like under average males are hot. This is not hot. Beer belly and all. And really get this straight not every black man is a white woens dream. It is so silly. Some are hot and some so are not. Now James from survivor hot. And seems really nice. Doesn't go around acting like he is so sexy. That my black poster is not a turn on. And so unjustified in most overCompensating for low self esteem cases.

del

As I continually tell my teenaged son, you're not in jail, pull up your pants!

Cici

Is he into guys? Dresses like it, huh?

kk

It just goes to show you that no matter how much money you have it does not make you classy! Those look like a woman's glasses not a man's! Maybe he should use some of that money he made off his "great": movies and take some etiquette classes!

del

Why is it rich people like Jamie Foxx and Madonna don't fix their nasty teeth? God knows they can afford it.

Deeswope

I have to agree with meme unless everyone has gone crazy or blind ...plzzz look at this photo again hot ...not ... gross yes .. James from Surivor thats a body just like Brad's in Troy .... It a little early to be drinking .... you guys who thinks this hot make me want to throw up... If you look at the photo the people in the back ground have on shirts.ummmmm -- u think

Dee-Dee

Anon

HA every time I come on here I am shocked by the racism... if this were David Beckham or some other white face..... I doubt I would hear these "pull you pants up" comments.....

People like Dock picking Wesley Snipes to also talk bad about. He/she really meant to say, "They are both great talents... but as far as their looks are concerned, they are just well, black". Why even bring Wesley Snipes name up, wonder what's the similarity between those two????

WHORELINA IS ANOREXIC AND UGLY

I don't care what "flavor" a man comes in - if he's hot he's hot, Nope,Jamie Fox, is not hot. He's a very talented actor, but again, not hot.
Now Terrence Howard is hot. Hothothot.
Hey Harv - did up a near nekkid pic of Terence for me please??
Thanks from a mature white woman.