What Happened to Carmen Electra?!

12/18/2007 2:09 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Carmen Electra has gone from hot to not-so-much. Que paso?!

The 35-year-old former "Baywatch" babe was snapped backstage at "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" on Monday, sporting a bad blonde dye job, black liquid eyeliner and a Holly Hobbie/dominatrix dress from Laura Ashley's Elvira line. Throw on a pair of Lucite heels and she could be Shauna Sand's classier, long lost sister. While on Sunday, Electra was photographed in Chile (inset)-- looking like a Druid high priestess.

Hopefully, her best gal pal, Joan Jett, isn't behind Carm's new disposition.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

sandy

Looks like Carmen is going straight lesbian to me. She's butching up. Not that there's anything wrong with it....

sassychick

i don't give a damn if she flounces around in a garbage bag and flip-flops with her make-up lookin' like "Whatever Happened to Baby Jane?"....Carmen will always be hot as hell

Ray

I Love her she's soooo hot why is everyone hating on her ,,, ummm like me guess cuz she's 35 and looks better than most of you 20 year old's PLease sTop Hating She's beautiful...... Tnx

me

i think the hair is too blonde, she looks better when it is bronde, the brunette/blonde combo..also, the bangs have got to go.

TOTOT

very ugly

That explains things!

It's called 'ATE UP and TIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chismosa

hahaha...first

Tangie

I see nothing wrong with her at all....

Dyna ™

I've seen worse. She just made some bad choices. She did look better as a brunette.

Celtic Lass

She looks BEAUTIFUL!! Wish I looked that good.....

windy

vommitt.

CoolGirl2008

Maybe if Harvey wasn't living with Rick Solomon, he would see that Carmen looks fine.

Loudmouth Dorothy Lucie spilled the beans this morning regarding Rick and Harvey.

Thanks Channel 11 Los Angeles!

sharon

I think she looks pretty. Much better then that tired and used up Pam Anderson.

MaryLena

I think she looks fine. You people are way too judgemental. I bet all of you leaving comments that she is ugly are ugly yourself!

me

Bangs make you look every kind of rough, when you're older, they just don't work - unless they're long bangs. Also, she does look better as a brunette. She also needs to tone down the eye make-up. Maybe dress a little classier too. Hell, she needs a total makeover.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments