« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

T.O. to Simpson -- Just Jokin', Jess!

12/19/2007 7:04 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jessica, TerrellUPDATE: Terrell Owens has a sense of humor, at least he thinks he does -- and now he's saying that he was only "being funny" when he spewed venom at Jessica Simpson for playing Delilah to his teammate Tony Romo's Samson.

The Dallas Morning News is reporting that T.O. has already apologized to Romo, and is trying to tell Jess sorry, too. "I tried to get [Romo] to call her so I can explain to her that she doesn't really know me and that I can be funny,

Jessica Simpson is a huge fan of Tony Romo and his Cowboys, but the love sure isn't reciprocal -- especially from bigmouthed wide receiver Terrell Owens.

T.O. wasn't happy that Jessica's first appearance at Texas Stadium coincided with Romo's worst showing of his career, and he voiced his displeasure, reports ESPN.com. "Right now, Jessica is not a fan favorite -- in this locker room or in Texas Stadium," he says.

It's nothing personal, actually -- T.O. just wants Tony to throw some TDs. "With everything that has happened, obviously with the way Tony played and the comparison between her and Carrie Underwood, I think a lot of people feel she has taken his focus away."

And, in true Owens fashion, he's got something up his jersey sleeve: "Oh, I got a message for her when we make the playoffs. Just stay tuned."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Cartman

Hey, if she can distract him that easily then she must be a tiger in the sack!

GO KENDRA

I LOVE T.O. !!!! AND I APPLAUD HIM FOR SMACK TALKIN' JESSICA !! Ger her outta there ... Not because she actually JINXED Romo - but because she doesn't belong there ! YOU GO, T.O. - TELL HER !!!

Dyna ™

Yep, she jinxed my 'Boys! Damn her! Carrie Underwear did the same thing to him against the Eagles last year.. Damn it Tony! Keep your BIG head in the game and your little head out of it!!

Sharona

Jessica you can stay in my end zone any time you want. No wonder Romo couldn't think straight. After a few nights in the sack with you and I am sure he lost a lot of his senses. You are some kind of HOT!

ME

he must not be that good, if he's that easily distracted...cowgirls suck........

kathy

WHO CARES WHAT T.O. THINKS, OH WAIT CAN HE THINK..........................................
HIS A BUTT WIPE ANYHOW..........................

Dyna ™

How 'bout them Cowboys!!!

you think everyone is a fatty

Why does anyone listen to this vulgar loser. He's a thug that won't shut up. Go back to the hood retard! Who cares who Romo is dating. That has nothing to do with how he plays. He obviously had a bad day. So what. It happens. Get over it and stop talking about this stupid subject!!!

Buster

I h8 Fallus they can rot.

w.e.

Uh no the Cowboys dont suck...just look at the stats----GOSH IDIOT!

w.e.

idiots

Maizie

I can't remember. Who dumped who in the Romo/Underwood fling?

w.e.

oh and even though you say TO is what you call a "thug" he is still making more money than you or me and he can still play his thug-ish ass off....so you get over it.

cowgirlaces

c'mon who wears pink to a cowoys football game.....what a ditz....stay away jess let tony play....you can play after superbowl

rick

this is crap he said it as a joke i watched the interview this is dumb you twisted it all around

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments