Brit Ordered to Sit -- For Depo

12/21/2007 7:19 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained an order in Brit's custody case -- you have to read between the lines, but based on what we know, Commissioner Scott Gordon has ordered the popwreck to sit for her deposition.

Britney failed to show for her depo a little more than a week ago, claiming she was ill. But TMZ got shots of Spears later that night partying it up. In fact, K-Daddy's lawyer, Mark Vincent Kaplan, subpoenaed our tape. In court, the Commish accepted our story without viewing the tape because neither party questioned whether our video was the real deal.

We're told Spears will take the oath and submit to the depo the first week in January. That is, if she doesn't get "sick" again.

Stay tuned ...

Previous 15 Comments | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11

kaykay

Actually they did test the kids because Britney accused Kevin of smoking around the kids and the tests came out negative so her accusations were lies.

AND Actually kevin does have a job but nobody reports on it because they want to make him look like the bad guy when really they should just report on it. Britney has already made herself the bad guy without their help, Britney and the 20 fans she has left who keep reposting comments

My Opinion

To Juris D: All I can say is that it was late last night and I was reading Wendy's post # 42 and wrote depo instead of what Wendy was saying which is court order. I definitely and wholeheartedly agree with you that Brit is her own worst enemy. Everyone else needs to realize this also.

My Opinion

To Krissy: Which post do you mean? Post # 104 or post # 147.

My Opinion

To PJforever: McDonalds is a great place but Kevin is working on commercials, small parts in shows, interviews and appearances.

Obama Hussein Barak is the Anti-Christ

Fly, that would be "Jack 54", just for the record. And, yes, it did take three drafts. Since I am one of the few who post here that actually make sense and support Britney or point out how biased tmz is, my posts are scrutinized to the ultimate. Yes, I DID say that my posts make sense and go against tmz’s grain of total Britney bashing. I doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure that out.

anonymous

Posted at 2:47PM on Dec 22nd 2007 by Kissy

No you are wrong he told the courts "himself" he has no monthly income !!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11