Has Paris Had Enough Pizza?

12/21/2007 11:18 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Germany's favorite champagne-in-a-can aficionado, Paris Hilton, went to Goa and then to Villa last night with on-again-off-again flame, Alex Vaggo -- but ended up leaving Villa without him! Is the pizza getting cold?
Hold the pepperoni! Paris and Pizza looked sleep-deprived as they left Goa for Villa -- where they ignored security's attempt to see their IDs -- and then they supposedly had a fight inside the club!

Paris then left Villa without Sexy Lexy, possibly giving him the second dumping of the week! Hey, this pizza's a little greasy!

George William Gockel

I am on Paris Hilton's side.

gullibleminions

have we had enough of Paris....YES!!!

Giggles

EXACTLY. I don't know if Paris has had enough pizza, BUT I'VE HAD ENOUGH PARIS.

hi

shes already bored of him. time to jump on the next guy. keep on spreading the herpies girl!!

Lori

Money may buy pizza, but it obviously does not buy class.

Paris is just another redneck with money.

2 1/2 Volts

I'll play hide the pepperoni with Paris!

Lana Caine

Keep hounding her TMZ--I want to watch the slow and steady aging of Ms. Hilton. I can't wait for her to hit the wall.

FlBiker

Remember when Paris was interesting and fresh on the scene and had intelligent interviews?

Yea, me either.

George William Gockel

Paris Hilton and I will meet each other at one of Paris Hilton's upcoming public appearances in L.A.

Old School

Most of us r sooo tired of Paris and thank god if u look at her face she is getting so much older looking and pretty soon she'll thankfully be out of vogue!

SHE'S AN ATTENTION WHORE

I finally understand pair-ASS hilton. She's too dim & too braindead to understand when she's making a total ass of herself; this explains why she does it consistently and continually. Regarding this dude, he's the male pair-ASS, so of course she dumped him; if he's around, then the attention's not on her anymore.

Fred

For all the people who hate her,,, check out this link and then at least admit that she got screwed in court

ersnews.comparis.html

MH

Paris has a problem in her prefrontal cortex where she lacks the ability to control impulsive thinking over rational thought. The analytical regions of her brain that involve cognitive skills suffer from reduced activation so that consequential evaluation is overridden by pleasure seeking behavior. Somewhere along the line those brain receptors were damaged.

Regards

Geore

#12 Jimbo, you could be partially right about Paris neurology though it is more likely to be developmental rather than through damage, look at her hyperflexibility. People with ADD / ADHD generally have an underdeveloped prefrontal cortex. It might be that she is just a late developer. As long as she is not allergic to seafood she could take a good quality fish oil everyday, a minimum of three 1000mg capsules every day to get at least 500mg EPA as well as support neural development. She might like to consider Acetyl-l-Carnitine together with some magnesium and a B complex vitamin to promote neurogenesis. It could also be a good idea to have some iron studies done, particularly her ferritin levels.

Eventually I expect her to settle down with an older man, she is just playing with these boys and I doubt there is any real attraction.

800 Pound Gorilla

Dear Paris,

I always enjoy seeing pictures of you on TMZ.COM.
You have millions of loyal fans who love you.

800 Pound Gorilla