Riley Got Dumped, Now He's Dumping on LiLo

12/23/2007 5:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Those rehab romances can be tough to break! Lindsay Lohan's rehaboyfriend, perennial arrestee Riley Giles, kisses and tells to British mag News of the World -- claiming Lindsay craved marathon sex with him. "She'd demand sex again and again. We'd go at it for hours." Poor bastard.
Lindsay Lohan
Giles also says there were times when the two "didn't get out of bed for days." Wonder how much ol' Riley was paid for this sloppy post-pillow talk?! The bigmouthed hump also says that LiLo has an "addictive personality," but he thinks she truly does want to stay off drugs. He claims the two were in love, "Lindsay would tell me she loved me and I'd say that to her, too." Aww, and this interview is how he shows that deep, profound love!

Giles claims to still talk to Linds every day. After this, he'll be lucky to get a Christmas card!

key

You sleep with dogs and you wake up with fleas.

stop the madness

marathon sex ?Is there a medal for that in the olympics?

Nastybasket

OOOOH I smell the funk from here!!

Those 2 have major heebie geebies in their nether regions.

GET THE AJAX, MAMA!!!

San

First, rehab beatches!

Monicat

No wonder they found each other. Somehow - and I cannot explain this - I prefer reading about Briney Spears, it is usually much more entertaining. Lindsay Lohan bores me to death, is it just me ? I was happy when she said she would live in Utah but it did not happen (sobs !) I suppose she needs the money she makes in Follywood, carrying products in her hands all the time for the cameras and getting paid for it.

J

Ah to be 21 & with Lindsay time & again - she has such a fabulous attitude & look.

Cartman

She is like the perfect girlfriend. Rich, famous, semi-hot and a freak in bed... and the best part, she goes away after a few weeks. I want to be her next eff-buddie.

lala

haha did she honestly think he'd stay quiet? if so she's an even bigger idiot than i thought! he's just gross. she needs to date someone who is as famous as she is and won't blab once their relationship is over.

J

Giles the total jerkweed - he had his 5 minutes & now he wants to psycho analyze - she is just a young girl.

Bradblowsgeorge

Oh geez, this guy is no better than the skank he layed down with. I am also so sick of these dummies in Hollyweird. Whatever happened to guys like Paul Newman, Robert Redford, and gals like Joanne Woodward, Debbie Reynolds, and, oh well....yeah, they got old. These were great role models, and great great actors......it's a shame what has happened to the entertainment field. I just can't believe these douchebags make any money......I don't watch anything they star in, so I guess it is just the teeny boppers making them rich. Oh well, back to my nursing home.

greatneck

You lay down with pigs, your bound to come up smelling like one. How sad, can't trust any one!!!

lala

oh and he's ugly and a yankees fan? EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

hi

of course she has an addictive behavior. most addicts do. they get off one thing and go onto the next. with her shopping, screwing every man she meets and drugs, the girl will either be broke, get aids or die in the next couple of years. how old is she again?

Shitney, please drop of the face of the planet.

what kind of guy does this? what an a**hole. he must not EVER want another girlfriend.

J

4 times in a row - like that is a world record - I think not - time for giles boy to fade like Jacko's pale pedophile hide.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments