B2K Singer Recants Rape Allegations

12/27/2007 1:33 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Last week, he said his former manager sexually abused him, but today, B2K's Demario "Raz B" Thorton is saying he made the whole thing up.

In a statement posted on YouTube, Thorton apologizes for the accusations he made about Chris Stokes, saying the allegations of improper touching and molestation were "not true."

UPDATE: In reponse to Thorton's new statement, Chris Stokes tells TMZ, "I'm happy that Demario "Raz B" Thorton and Ricardo Thorton realized their mistakes and admitted to lying. I have always supported my family and have always been a stand up person. I knew that the truth would eventually come to light."

ben silverstein

It was all consentual and when Stokes said no more! Kaz said I'll Show You!

Fench

To be honest, I've never heard of either ot these guys.... Not my kind'a music. But. My bet is, he did get rapped, announced it to the world only to find that some of you folks are too stupid or just plain F/U to understand what happened. So you all blame him or say he's lying. Add that crap to the fact this has got to have hurt his image ( ie. Sales) an surprise surprise, he says it was all made up. DON'T YOU BELIEVE HIM this time. He's lying to cover up the crap that really did happen

Chaz

I found this website with an archive where people are talking about this same stuff in 2005!!!! 2005! That is almost 3 years ago and this is STILL going on! Come on this isn't just hollywood fluff! These are REAL people! Children who are being molested and someone needs to care and do something about it! I care about people and those who don't have a voice and too many people from different areas are saying the same thing! I was not a fan or groupie of either of the bands but I do remember them. I am a fan of justice and human rights! I believe that this has been going on for far too long because people like Mike in CT who don't care and would rather turn a blind eye to crime and try to be little the people trying to speak up for the victims. Look at this website and you will see that in 2005 they were talking about Chris Stokes, Marques Houston and how they feel sorry for the boys that are in his "camp".

Chaz

....sorry I forgot the link kinda pissed off here....okay here goes.

mickydolen

girl named lauren was walking in a forest and then she just disapeard no one ever found her untill 2000 when a yong girl caled Mary found her body and markings on her chest saying: I wasnt prety enough" and now you have read this she wil apear in your mirorsaying your not prety enough and kil you. the girl called mary

sweetest_thing

Yeah i'm pretty sure Stokes paid him off or threatened him for exposing the truth.. some people do lie about rapes, but I have a feeling this one is the truth. I guess we'll never know though. It's ashame because if this guy did do it, he needs to be put behind bars so he wont take advantage of another young person trying to make it in the recording industry. it's just not fair.

Jenna

He's either terribly mentally ill, or on some really, really strong medication!!

Womanizer

He said that the allegations regarding Chris Stokes and Omarian Houston weren't true, he didn't recant about what happened between HE (Raz B) AND CHRIS STOKES.

Marly

I agree with PAY OFF! The boys were probably almost broke and needed money 2 pay for more strippers and bling.

Marie

I think that the sexual abuse did happen. Something is definately fishy here. How can u come out of no where and say that this whole ordeal is FALSE! That's just weird in itself. Also, if it was a lie all along, Chris Stokes would not be that content with someone going around saying he was touching on them! None of them are fooling me!

Marly

#45 WOWW All I can say is WOW! Good reading and I believe what U are saying. Way 2 go for speaking up!

Bre

What kind of sick SOB would lie about being sexually assaulted?

Tyesha Byrd

I think he was reading off of something cause he was scared for his life... I thin khe was really rape... I think they were.... I think its said that people do that to kids. Why would he lie? What dose he gain from lying about it? Nothing... He dosen't need money so what's up? He dosen't act like a lier or someone who just want attention... I think he could care less. I think its true and it happend. I work with kids who have been rape and they will say it happend but then when it comes down to it they get scared because someone has threatin there life and they take back everything they said. But I don't think that the case here. I think he was reading of something and they made him do it. I can't believ Mr. marcus Houston and O and Chris.. Those are people that you trust of course you're goin to deny it and say its face. But I don't see it. I know if someone is lying about it and he's not.

o girl

o girl

THIS APOLOGY IS NOT REAL, ACCORDING TO RICKY RAZ WAS BEING BRIBED TO DO THIS...READ INFO HERE: