Rebecca De Mornay Charged with DUI

12/27/2007 8:35 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

"Risky Business" beauty Rebecca De Mornay was charged today by the L.A District Attorney's office with two counts of misdemeanor driving under the influence, stemming from her October 30 arrest. See, driving under the influence isn't just for the youngsters!
Rebecca Demornay
Cops pulled over the 48-year-old actress on Sunset Blvd. on the night before Halloween. During the stop, cops told TMZ they "immediately detected an odor of alcoholic beverages." They told us De Mornay was asked to perform several field sobriety tests, which she failed.

Click to launch!Police say her blood alcohol level was .09, just over the legal limit. She was cited and released from the Beverly Hills police station.

De Mornay will be arraigned on December 31, but she does not have to appear.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Fred

Does anyone NOT drink and drive in freakin' Hollywood????????

NancIT

First !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I lov Her Hand That Rocks The Cradle was a great Flick ! No One should Drink & Drive .... Calla cab !

Poetical

I'm sure she will get a few hours of community service.

vikki

oh my gosh that's two in one day. so that's what about 5 or 6 in the past 2 weeks, lost count.ring in the new year everyone,and stay put!!

Pieta

Can't these rich folk hire a driver to take them around???????? Good Lord.

Cartman

How hard is it for a rich person to call a cab?

Stupid.

eyeamtym

i offer my services to drive for free any star. i live right there and im really bored when there are no waves. go to my myspace to see my car its not a bently but its not too bad myspace.com/nemerom

brian

You like to ride the train, Joel?

Memememe

Why TWO counts?

Princess

In all fairness, this isn't two in one day. She was pulled over in October. For some reason they are just now charging her.

Little Chyna "Girl"

I think she just wants to make love on a real train! "Are you ready for me, Ralph?"
Hurry before Guido The Killer Pimp arrives! She's still hot! ... And God Created Woman ...

J

$500,000 fine per incident to get "celebs" attention where they notice it.

vikki

let me count 1,2,3,4 what's a couple more. turn in your keys at the door.

roughdaddy

is that a recent pic, of her,,,shes holding up for 48 if it is....

TheLostGirl

Is this catching or something, is DUI like the new cool thing? ;)

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments