Mischa's Idea of a Good Time -- Pot and Pills?

12/28/2007 12:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Misha BartonA West Hollywood police source tells TMZ that when she was arrested, Mischa Barton blew a .12 on her breathalyzer test, admitted to smoking marijuana earlier that day (which cops found in her car) and had what cops say looked like prescription drugs in her car -- in an unlabeled bottle. What's the problem, officer?

Barton was popped at 2:45 AM Thursday in West Hollywood. Cops pulled her over after they witnessed her "straddling two lanes of traffic and failed to signal when making a turn."

She was arrested on suspicion of DUI, possession of narcotics and driving on a suspended license. Barton was taken to the West Hollywood Sheriff's station and was released on $10,000 bail.

Lorraine

The one thing I do not understand is all these stars have all this money to do what they want to do, so why don't they hire someone to drive them around if they are going to drink? It could save a life.

Sambo

She's a no talent panty waste anyhow.

dannothemanno

shame shame... why is it that all these people with fame and $$$fortune$$$ just cant "keep it simple STUPID"??... jeesh... having all that money in this day in age MUST make you so stupid things???.. im waiting for the day that Michael Jordon gets "BUSTED" one of these days like OJ or something??? I hope not though... BUT.. I'll be watching thats for sure.
dannothemanno

BronzedBum

So? she'll do a hollywood style rehab, you know.......Drive-thru

ben silverstein

Which one of you clowns are so righteous as to cast the first stone? Any stone!

margaret

who is she anyway.??????????????

Lisa

Are her heros Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton, and Britney Spears?? I thought this girl was decent? Turns out she's a pill-popping potheaded alcoholic just like the other idiots in Hollywood! No wonder she looks skeletal!! What's the matter, Mischa? Not gettin enough attention anymore??

DJ Bobby Mo

Another "IT" girl that will get ridiculous press for getting busted. I smell publicity stunt. She's known for a lame show that went off the air years ago and hasn't done jack since (I can't think of anything except a commercial). Think about it. She'll go to jail for a day, describe her epihany to the world and become a "role model" of what not to do!! Things are actually kind of quiet with the rest of the "brat pack" so she'll get mega attention. Pretty sure one of them will do something stupid to get back on top of the tabloid totem pole. Honestly I couldn't give a flying f_ck, but if that were you or me stopped for all her violations, kiss your ass goodbye!! What a joke. LA is the place to get in trouble, get away with a slap on the wrist or nothing at all, especially if your a quasi-famous, spoiled, rich (got to be rich to get good lawyers) white girl. Or OJ!!
I'm done. Who cares.

allison!

Sorry, but she's the most bad-ass one of them all.

danie

She is another brittany spears, cant she get anymore tv roles, is her career on the skids???

todd lissner anti adult anti wholesomeness activist-----(kadintodd2@aol.com)

pot and pills r good 4 u tmz lighten up ,i doubt harvey never took a toke!!!!lol

LINDA

WITH ALL THE MONEY THESE STARS HAVE READILY AVAILABLE, WHY CANT THEY JUST GET A DRIVER???

Brian

She is so sexy I dont care how many DUI's she gets. I still think she is amazing.

Joseph

#75 & #88:

I think you're the only ones on here with any sense.

Isn't it obvious to anyone with a brain(or even half of one?!) that these idiots do this on purpose. Mischa Barton has garnered FAR more press for this than all she has done in her career combined.

The message is simple: Commit one of these type offenses, escape with minimal penalty, go on a pr tour of "I've learned, blah blah blah and think I can be a role model" and walk away with millions of dollars of free press.

It will be only a matter of days or weeks before the next one... My contenders: Tara Reid, Shannon Elizabeth, Cisco Adler.

Mitch

Sounds like she caught a great buzz. Getting busted is always a bummer.....