Kidman Preggers? Urban Myth!

12/30/2007 3:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Put away the rattles and teething rings -- Nicole Kidman is denying pregnancy rumors! Kidman's Australian publicist has kiboshed the reports, saying it was a rumor made up over the "silly season." Doesn't she know silly is always in season?!
Nicole and Keith
Nicole's rep tells news.com.au, "She's in Australia making a film and her family are in Australia. She's happily ensconced away somewhere having a few days break. It's the silly season. As far as we're concerned, it's another rumour out of London."

A Daily Mail report claiming Kidman was expecting had widely circulated. Apparently, the only thing she should be expecting is a retraction!

Anonymous

1st ya'll

buga

fifth

windy

dam. i had a gift all picked out.

veddy interesting

Does anyone remember that Nicole Kidman claimed that she could NEVER get pregnant when she was married to Tom Cruise and then, subsequently, suffered a miscarriage during her divorce from him. I don't think she will get pregnant, even if she can, because that will make her look like she actually has to eat to stay alive. Somebody please tell me that they remember that she said she couldn't ever get pregnant!

babblepfish

Ok seriously, I have to ask. Nicole and Tom ADOPTED children. If she could have children, why did they adopt. HE obviously is able to produce children seeing Katie had a baby SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO why is it that pregnancy rumors surround Nicole all the time. Seems to me she probably can't conceive.

Mik

Ask me if i give a $HIT!

THese sternies are mean people who have no feelings

She has a thing for short men. She makes sure she is always taller than her man !

lorri

It seems as though she never says anything about her "other children" and I have rarely if ever seen photos of them "all together". IMOP....she needs some sun and go back to her natural hair color......YUCK.

Monicat

What a relief, that shaky marriage will NOT produce an offspring ! When does Nicole see "her" two children, she is either living in Australia or Nashville, her children in California. SHAME ON YOU NICOLE KIDMAN FOR PREFERRING TO BE WITH A MAN ON DRUGS RATHER THAN WITH "YOUR" TWO CHILDREN !!!!!!!

Mirillie

I remember a Barbara Walters special where Tom Cruise said HE could not have children. I don't remember it being Nicole's fault. I thought it was odd that Katie Holmes got pregnant when I distinctly recall that HE could not have children. But Suri looks like Katie AND Tom so maybe a medical breakthrough was involved. Who knows?

janie

Why do people want to be the first to comment?

Jeri

Especially when, being first, they had nothing to say but, "First!" Juvenile.

Beverley

To #1 - this isn't perez hilton, so knock it off
To #4 - I remember her saying that it would be difficult for her to get pregnant, not that she can't
To #6 - she probably didn't want to miss out on her prime movie making years and possibly not get her figure back and also because she has difficulty getting pregnant
To #9 - Tom seems to be intent on keeping her and the kids apart, so he can further brainwash them with that Scientology crap, and she wants to raise them Catholic, and he won't let her.
To #11 - That idiot is confused and thinks it is perez hilton he's on rather than TMZ - he is an idiot

just wondering

...ahhhhh...I really hope she can fullfill her dream one day soon!!!!!!

Reine

Since she wants to get pregnant, I would say she can. Hope so anyway.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments