« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

"Boom Boom" Boris Becker Blitzes in Florida

12/31/2007 11:48 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

He's known for his antics on and off the tennis court -- but TMZ caught Boris Becker passing the pigskin in Miami this weekend.

The Olympic gold medalist was playing beach football Sunday, and was later caught sitting poolside at The Setai Hotel and Resort with son Noah. Becker's ex-wife Barbara Feltus and the couple's two children live on uber-exclusive Fisher Island -- in a condo she retained in their divorce settlement -- along with $14.4 million, back in 2001.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Helldorado

Miami is not in Florida.
Miami is in Cuba.

I lived in Florida for 30+ years and I can tell you that first hand.

roughdaddy

yea,,,boris is an old houng dog!!! enjoy!!!

jakeman

Damn! Hillary's face looks like a relief map of Tibet. So wrinkled and craggy. Eleanor Roosevelt was a beauty compared to her!

jakeman

Oops! Forgive me. I posted in the wrong place!

Cafe au lait

Boris Becker? An Oympic Gold Medalist? That's the best way you could find to define the guy. Sure he won an olympic gold medal...in MIXED DOUBLES. Who cares? Boris Becker is best known for being the youngest Wimbledon champ ever at age 17 in 1985 and for winning 6 major titles. Give the guy more cred!

rudewaitress

I'd still do 'im.

Logo Designers

divorce is expensive

green eyes

I saw Boris Becker at Prime 112 Sunday night (Jan 6, 08) while he was having dinner with this very plain looking young woman. I was sort of shocked because he is usually shown in the media with exotic striking looking model types. I was at the bar laughing and clowning with some friends when he looked up at me and gave me this long stare; I dont really know if it was because we were being loud while laughing and cutting up or what. His body guards seemed cool, they were actually laughing and cutting up a little with us. Later some really old man with a bad toup, sitting at the end of the bar dialed up on his cell phone, two really beautiful young "women for company" ....Im being polite....they were from Paris, dressed in glittering dresses vey Las Vegas stage dancer looking and Boris seemed to take note of them after they walked by, making it very obvious giving them an up down once over. Shortly after that, Boris, Plain Jane and his two burly Russian looking body guards left but not before he gave me one last glare before walking out. Im wondering if my fun ruin his evening?