Coked-Up Idol is Dr. Drew's Problem Now

1/7/2008 9:25 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

After one of his former celebrity patients fought a cop and puked in her cell, a judge has decided to to allow Dr. Drew one last chance to help the pregnant, fallen "American Idol" finalist Jessica Sierra get her life straightened out.
Jessica Sierra: Click to watch
With her family and the "Loveline" doc at her side, a Tampa, Florida judge cut a deal with the season four star Monday morning, giving her three years probation -- as long as she completes a one-year stint at Dr. Drew's Pasadena, Calif. treatment center. If she fails the program, Sierra will go back to jail.

Sierra, who is facing two felony counts of possession of cocaine and battery, will not be released from police custody until flight plans are made. Cops will escort her to the plane once travel plans are set.

The judge also ordered Sierra to keep her trap shut to the media, telling the singer, "You are not going to become a celebrity because you are a recovering addict."

TMZ spoke to prosecutor Felix Vega who said, "Dr. Drew seems very concerned, very caring, but very serious about getting her the help she needs."

Lenn K.

Now is this chick is a totally mess. Pregnant and have a sex video coming out, plus did I leave out that she a addict. Wow!

Sheherazaed

I have much respect for Dr. Drew. Unlike Dr. Phil, he is an actual addicition medicine specialist, and can offer real help. I wish her good luck in her recovery.

jollyex

All these messed up wanna-be's make my life seem like a walk in the park!

Teabagger4444

I'd hit it

KarenQQ

Dr Drew rules! Good luck with this one.

Kelli

Rainy days and Mondays always get me down.

Quiet

Man is she ever NASTY and SKanky Looking. She looks like she ooozes creepy crawlers thru her pores.

Samantha

Whoooo, that is one rough mugshot! Hope this girl gets the help she needs and quick, because, you know...DAAAAAYUM!

SMF

Another doctor who wants some press. Only in America can you do all that she has done and get a "get out of jail card". Anyone else and they would be put in jail and the key thrown away.

Seriously

Oh BROTHER.......what a mess. If she is still pregnant, and manages to pull off a healthy pregnancy, I hope she develops a deep sense of responsibility and love for her child, and lives her life right.......otherwise, TIE her damn tubes! 'Cause she SHOULD NOT be reproducing!

roughdaddy

look at that mouth! probably been down to the abyss where no mouth been before!

Party 'till you die!

What can't you get away with being a celeb? Murder?

Carltonsux

While I have a lot of respect for Dr.Drew, I am appalled at this virtual 'slap on the wrist'. Being a Tampa resident and knowing what a mess she has caused here, I think this 3 years' probation is nothing. She told a police officer she would GIVE HIM ORAL in exchange for letting her go (felony obstruction), and was caught not once, but TWICE with cocaine. She was combative with officers, resisted arrest, and we all saw what a fool she was at the holding center.

Probation? Give me a break. Anyone who's been to court in this town knows that if it weren't for her higher-profile status, she'd be in the pokey for a good year.

I can only hope she gets the help she needs in terms of her recovery, but I think she's getting off easy.

And God only knows we'll see her dumb ass, front row and center, down in Ybor City, pregnant or not, the MINUTE she is released from rehab. These girls never learn.

Carltonsux

Hey, number 12... the answer is YES, you CAN even get away with murder if you're a celeb.... OJ ring a bell?

wa wa waa

I sincerely hope that she pukes on Conaway..

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments