Jamie Lynn: GED Not IUD

1/7/2008 11:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jamie Lynn Spears was out and about this weekend in Louisiana with her mom -- the first time we've seen the child star since she announced to the world she unfortunately failed to grasp the idea of contraception. Wrap it up, kids!

Brit's lil' sis (with papa Casey close by) was spotted on Friday as she left an adult education center with a GED book in hand. She could have used some adult education four months ago!

Ms. Hysterical

Anyone with half a brain can pass the G.E.D. in the tenth grade.

whatever tha fu*!/rockergirl

how nice ! don't even have ur ged yet and pregnant ! doesn't know how to divide fractions,but knows how 2 divide her legs ! hah !sorry,i couldn't help it,but that move f gettin knocked up 2 early is totally white trash.

Amber

thats pretty sad when both your daughters are screwed up.

Amber

**** Nick needs to pull the show she is on off. What is that little broad going to teach our children that look up to her. Get pregnant and drop out of school!!! Thats real good!!! ****

ANNIA

I know it's rather unfortunate that she is pregnant so young. But I think she is taking responsibility the best she knows how. Hopefully she doesn't turn out just like her older sister.

BTW, I'm so over the Britney Spears drama. Wishing she would drop out from the scene already. Britney brought on the whole "she-bangs "by herself. No sympathy from me here.

Amber

I thought that white trash people don't get ashamed of anything. But look at the pics. They are both with their heads down.

r0ck0

That family needs to have their tubes tied. And TMZ needs to hurry up and post that Britney lesbian video.

66? Did You Say 66? Closer to 86 Actually

Trailer trash can't even spell GED.

April Fouels

can't wait to see how she tries to make up for lost time and freedom

Big A

Did I miss something? How come no one is talking about a grown man having sex with a 16 year old? Is that legal now?

Britney u suck!

am i banned or something my posts are'nt coming to my inbox?

roughdaddy

you realize casey pump this girl up just to be in the mix of fame!!! theres absolutly no reason for him not to wear a jimmy hat during that faithfull night!!!

Britney u suck!

thank you!!!!!

The whole family ought to go back to their double-wide in Looziana

Sure, let your kid who is already screwing up her life by thinking she can raise a child at sixteen, drop out of high school! God knows her acting career is taking off and she will be in L.A. soon partying with he skanky sister. Maybe they can double team the paparazzi that takes the pics!

Momof3

So, TMZ, did JLS tell you herself that she didn't use contraception? If she didn't and you continue to make comments like that, you're a bunch of idiots. I am about to give birth to twins, who were a surprise. They are certainly NOT unwanted, but they were definitely unplanned. I can't tell you how many people have made idiotic jokes about us not using birth control. NEWS FLASH: I was on the pill. I've been on the pill for 16 years and know how to take it and how to take it right. For all you know, JLS was using birth control too. SOMETIMES BIRTH CONTROL FAILS. Get over yourselves.