Grandma Called,

She Wants Her Bikini Back

1/9/2008 1:18 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kim Cattrall hit the beach in Malibu yesterday with a cute little dog to shoot a scene for the new "Sex and the City" movie.

Look at that bitch go.

jim

please dont do this to me anymore. its proof of my theory that we all over the of 30 look better with our clothes ON.

Glee (I'm baaaaack)

yeah she's too old to be sex symbol anymore, but still she needs some support! she's looking a little crooked up top without anything to hold the sag in place

tarcy bubster

SHE IS A NORMAL, THE OPERATE WORD HERE IS NORMAL, LOOKING WOMAN IN HER LATE 40'S(???)--SHE LOOKS FREAKIN GREAT!

Glee (I'm baaaaack)

but come on some of you are outrageous in your comments - she looks pretty normal for her age. better than average too, but way beyond sex symbol years

just wondering

...omg...that shot of the dog is sooooo cute!!!...love it..

Brent

Talk about lopsided boobs!

emmapo

She's fat. Did she have a boob job?

Megan

I think most of these comments are very sad. Yes, women in their 40s and 50s can still be sexy and do still have sex, Kim's show is called "Sex And The City." Any devotee of the show would not want four younger characters cast in the movie, it is about THOSE four characters and seasons worth of developing their characters. The last season did not have these women slutting around New York like twenty-somethings, they were all in relationships, two of them married. The show was and is about growing up, maturing, and yes, getting older. For those of you who would rather watch the ignorant beauty of twenty somethings on the big screen, I'll be glad you won't be clogging up the ticket lines for the Sex And The City movie.

nobozo

One piece suits are made for women of a certain age. Obviously, the "girls" have gone south and
need no one to see them. At least she's not embarressed to be seen in a bikini at her age, but, who
needs to see another old lady in a two piece that should know better. Cover it up, Kim. Yelch.

Laurie

Why does Harvey Levin hate women?

Why????

I think she looks great. Especially since she is in her 50s now. The suit is retro inspired. Hasn't anyone heard of Marilyn Monroe, Jayne Mansfield, Rita Hayworth, Betty Grable, etc??? I'm not sure a woman in her 50's would look good in something Pam Anderson wears to the beach. Heck, Pam doesn't look good in what she wears to the beach anymore!

Catrina

Yuck.

NancIT

she looks great

SuperM

I first noticed her in a late 70's TV mini-series. I'll say the same thing now that I did back then: I'd sip her bath water just to see what it tastes like.

Will

I hope that I look this good at 50! Kim has a confidence that so many young people today lack. NOTHING is sexier than confidence.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments