Pam to Rick

I'm Pregnant

AND Divorcing You!

1/10/2008 1:59 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

010908_pam_rick_filmmagic-1TMZ has learned the divorce between Pam Anderson and Rick Salomon is back on and Pam is pregnant!

You'll recall Anderson filed for divorce last month, but called it off just days later. But sources tell TMZ she is now moving forward with the divorce, even though we know she's pregnant with his baby.

Salomon has told friends he believes she is "acting crazy" because of the pregnancy and hopes she will settle back into the marriage. Interestingly, in her divorce petition, Anderson asked for spousal support but not child support.

The couple were married in Las Vegas on October 6.

TANYA

ACTUALLY EVERYONE HAS SO MUCH TO SAY ABOUT PAM.. DO ANY OF YOU KNOW HER? LMAO JUST WONDERING ..I THINK SOME OF THESE PEOPLE NEED SOMETHING TO DO. SO MANY NASTY COMMENTS FROM BIG FAT WOMEN EATING ICECREAM.. HAHA..I DONT HAVE ANY COMMENTS ACTUALLY BECAUSE I DONT JUDGE PEOPLE ON HOW THE MEDIA PORTRAYS PEOPLE .. I ONLY HAVE JUDGEMENT ON PEOPLE I ACTUALLY KNOW.. AS FOR HER MEDICAL CONDITION I FEEL SORRY FOR HER AS YOU ALL SHOULD TOO.. MOST WOMEN POSTING COMMENTS ON BEING A SLUT ARE PROBABLY JUST JEALOUS THAT NO ONE WILL GIVE THEM ANY .......CUZ THEY LOOK LIKE CRAP...LOVE YA PAM...XX

jo

Why would anyone want to have a baby knowing it will be born with hep c? She should be charged with murder.

sydala

Why is that so surprising? She can't ask for child support until AFTER the child is born.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Untrue...
I personally filed for and received child support while pregnant - I mean to say that the order was granted while I was pregnant, you don't of course receive the money for your child until after your child's birth. (Unlike Pam, I did NOT file for spousal support - since I can make my own living thank you very much - but I think every parent should be involved both financially and in terms of spending as much time as they can, with their children. Investing time and money in your children is one of the things that shows them you care enough about them to put their interests first. If I had not been the parent with primary custody I would still have supported my son financially. As it is, his father and I are both committed to helping him through college, not because of a court order, but because we want to do so. I'm having to go through chemo this year, so my son has dropped out of his freshman year to help care for me and will go back to college next year. He is a great kid.

My son is now 19 yrs old,

jo

TANYA....I suppose you think it's ok for Pam to spread hep c to many men and now to an unborn child?

PATRIOT

SHE'S SUCH A F U C K I N G SKANK S L U T WHOSE NOT EVEN HOT ANYMORE AND DESERVES THE
SLEAZY PIMP SHE MARRIED. KID ROCK MUST BE SO GLAD HE DUMPED THIS PIG.

Hillbilly Fatigue

Why do all the Hollywood bimbos keep getting pregnant? For attention!

Britney should be ordered to get her tubes tied snce she is a terrible, dangerous mother and egotistical selfish. And same with Pam - enough kids from her. These dummies add to the already overpopulated world (and traffic) by making babies just to stay in the news.

Then they whine on TV and write books about Post partum depression, etc. -- all to stay in the news.

beth

to Jo.....you're an idiot

Mike Quigley

Never thought Angelia could look almost as pure as the driven snow. Tires of these slags like Brittney and Pam washed up has beens.

George William Gockel

I will read all about Pamela Anderson being pregnant.

Star

SLUT!!! POOR KIDS SHES GIVING HER CHILD HEP C AND THE SONS SHE DOES HAVE NOW HAVE TO DEAL WITH A MOM ADDICTED TO MARRIAGE AND SEX SLUT SLUT SLUT!

Jules

Some of you need to get your facts straight, there is no vaccine for Hep C, only Hep A and B, Hep B is what children are vaccined with, Hep A is not a major concern in the USA, but is required if you travel into other countries who have a high risk. Hep C you are on your own to protect your self, it is a blood borne pathegon, and can be passed by sharing things like a razor, a straw for snorting, or anything that may have blood on it. Hep C is rarely passed through sex, although possible, it has rarely happened, your odds are better if you are sharing needles or snorting materials.

from Canada

She is realy ugly without the makeup and hair extensions! Skanky whore too! Hate her ditzy air head act too.

mary

This woman is another Britney! She sleeps around with hard rockers and could even have HIV. She already has hepatitis, and any man who sleeps with her w/o a condom is stupid. She should go back to Tommy Lee, they have the same diseases and children together. She is gross and disgusting!

Jezzebelle

Isn't she like 80 or something?....ahhh puke.

vicky

Quit spreading Hep.C, DONT YOU CARE ABOUT THOSE BABIES?
Are you so desperate for love that you will risk being a slut and ,giving everyone else your disease.
I guess the guys your with dont care, they dont even use condoms and they are risking getting this disease from you!!!!!
Wake up men, she is a pretty woman, but not worth getting a disease from.
You know this and you have sex with her anyway.
What is this world coming to!!!!