Pam to Rick

I'm Pregnant

AND Divorcing You!

1/10/2008 1:59 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

010908_pam_rick_filmmagic-1TMZ has learned the divorce between Pam Anderson and Rick Salomon is back on and Pam is pregnant!

You'll recall Anderson filed for divorce last month, but called it off just days later. But sources tell TMZ she is now moving forward with the divorce, even though we know she's pregnant with his baby.

Salomon has told friends he believes she is "acting crazy" because of the pregnancy and hopes she will settle back into the marriage. Interestingly, in her divorce petition, Anderson asked for spousal support but not child support.

The couple were married in Las Vegas on October 6.

davesmomster

Just goes to show that anyohe can procreate and what a sorry thing this is.. isn't she positive for some sort of major STD related illmess that can be passed on to babies? Hepititus C? What is she thinking? You can already see the effects in every picture of her. She is being so irresponsible to ge pregnant with this kind of illness. It is definitely passed on to a fetus. Major cluster f**k. Grow up Pam.

egriffin

As sexist as this is going to sound, this story reinforces what I've noticed in the last couple of years. Women are crazy! As much as I love women, stories like this make me almost want to stay single forever!

The true victims are those two boys and that unborn kid. Also, doesn't she have Hepatitis C? She should be the last one having a child!

KEMPER1

The recent photos of her make her look wasted. Especially without makeup...she's downright ugly. I wonder if having a baby will give the child Hep C, I hope not...that would be horrible.

Quiet

she gave the same pregnant story with her last marriage to kid rock. Ended the same too.

beth

"""(Pam is very strict about her body in and out and takes her meds. Plus it is now madatory for children to be Vaccinated for Hep C, it wasn't before 1990.)"""

To whoever posted this...Get a grip. There IS NO mandatory vaccine for Hep C. There is however a Vaccine to prevent Hep B. Get your facts straight you idiot.

Mike

Let me get this right. Pam and Rick married October 6th. Two months later, she files for divorce only to call it off a couple days later. Now, two weeks later, she is pregnant AND going ahead with the divorce. Wow, and they say legalizing gay marriage will morally bankrupt America. Just wanted to make sure I understood.

Kahm

Pam is just jealous that Britney is getting all the attention.

Jeremy P

Oh no here we go again
Jeremy lesser is more than what we can offer~~

Rye

It's scary that all these men are obviously having unprotected sex with her while she carries a fatal disease that SHE WILL die from. She is completely irresponsible. It's the equivalent of Magic Johnson whoring around Hollywood and giving everyone AIDS. She is condemning everyone she touches to death. I don't think her antics should be publicized or romanticized, she is actively killing the people around her! Pamela Anderson left cute years ago and now she's a stretched out old hag who is giving everyone a fatal disease! STD's, fatal or not, will never be fashionable or trendy! Who are these people?!!

Babycakes

Scary!! Seems like the "pregnancy" thing is her way to fight back when she's mad at whatever guy she's with at the time. Sounds like something a 15 year old would do !!! I think the girl is beyond help!!!!

Rprov

I truly thought Pam was a beautiful younger woman before she had her 'Jessica Rabbit 'look....She has truly become a cartoon character. There is something so sad about aging Hollywood women who do not do it gracefully. Personally, I think her pregnancy sounds fabricated (Remember, it happened to Kid Rock too!). Also, I think she thinks Britney is brilliant with her craziness and wants that kind of attention as well. It reminds me of what I always use to tell my son, "Positive attention is what you want...not negative attention". What amazes me even more...these truly crazy women don't even feel embarassed by their off-the-wall behavior...WOW!

dee

she's lied about being pregnant before...ask Kid Rock...save her a bed next to Britney in the looney bin!

kariokatexas

Doesnt she know that Marriage is hard? You dont file for divorce everytime you and your spouce have an argument or it gets a little dull. This isnt serial dating, Pam. Try and stick it out through the hard times and wait for the rainbow at the end. No offense, Pam, but when your name is mentioned anymore, there isnt "oh she is so great" from fans, its more like "whatever!".

Pamela

Now this is a shock... NOT!!!! She is nuts...

Lynn

Another child born in this world with LOSER parents!!!!!!!!!!!!!