Bjork Goes Berserk!

1/13/2008 3:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

BjorkBjork attacked a photog shortly after she arrived at a New Zealand Airport on Sunday. Must have been a long flight!

The wacky singer tore a New Zealand Herald photographer's shirt after he photographed her arriving at the airport early Sunday. According to the New Zealand Herald, a man who was with Bjork asked that no photos be taken, but the photog snapped a few anyway. The photographer said, "I took a couple of pictures ... and as I turned and walked away she came up behind me, grabbed the back of my black skivvy (T-shirt) and tore it, as she did this, she fell over, she fell to the ground," he said. "At no stage did I touch her or speak with her."

He claims Bjork said nothing throughout the incident but her male companion was saying: "B, don't do this, B, don't do this." The photographer also stated that he spoke with police about the incident. This isn't Bjork's first smackdown either. In 1996 she went to blows with a reporter -- on camera!

DP

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! WHO CARES????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anon

It seems to me that people who want to be celebrities in the public eye should then not complain that they are celebrities (or semi-celebrities, as in this case) in the public eye.

Teddy G

Bjork should be excited that photogs want her pic, she is a never was- my dead dog sings better than her!

roughdaddy

she is one crazy bi#tch i like it!!! what is she? icelandic, asian? what!!!

Jennifer2000

A

DIRTY

SIDEWALK.

jackschitt

Who is this idiot?

Sillyme

Bjork said her family are traditional vodka-holics.. the raging old lady DT's crazies are starting to show on her well pickled brain now. She probably thought she was saving the bum from a giant strobbing lighted clam wanting to eat him.. or a to put down a green-peace beg stalker desiring donations.

reality

She's from Iceland... and obviously won't hesitate to smack a photographer. These guys need to pay more attention.

yumi

This is not the first time she went on the attack, when she arrived in Hong Kong yrs ago she attacked a reporter who simply just said welcome to Hong Kong, and she went " a winging"

K3VIN

no pictures means no pictures idiot!

TROLL SMASHERS

I love Bjork, her music is insane... & yumi is RIGHT this is her second time laying the smack down on the press. lmao

Gossip Lover

She should consider herself lucky a new zealander photographer wanted to take her pic. There aren't really any paparazzi here in NZ.

THese sternies are mean people who have no feelings

Y-A-W-M ; this is nothing for her ; she wore a dead swan to the oskars ! she's bitchen !

MercyHumppe

I used to like Bjork. Now I realize she is a psychotic. Just watch the video for "Earth Invaders." Indians with lazer guns killing everybody and Bjork as the "earth mother." She's like some pagan fascist freak. She's not just stupid and out of control like Britney Spears, but a genuinely evil Wicker Man loony.

If she tries that again with another photog, I hope he bashes over the head with his camera. That's assault and he has the right to defend himself.

Star

Go Bjork!! I wish more celebs would attack the paps. Where is Tatiana when you need her!!!!!!!!!!!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments