Sheriffs to Brit -- Good Luck Getting Into Court!

1/13/2008 5:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney SpearsLaw enforcement sources tell TMZ if Britney arrives at the courthouse tomorrow -- she's on her own. The Sheriff's Dept. has had it with her.

Sources tell us Britney has been "totally uncooperative" with the Sheriff's Department -- she had never worked with deputies by giving them information as to when she'll show, etc. We're told the Sheriff's Department has thrown up its hands and has no plans to assist her in getting in the building tomorrow. She'll have to find her own parking and navigate her way through the media crush.

Our sources say, however, if Britney works with her lawyer and the attorney drives her to court, they would be open to dealing with the lawyer to arrange her passage into the courthouse -- but that will be last-minute.

Stay tuned.

Jan

The paps can take her and drop her off then pick her up after the hearing.

charlierock

Why is our tax money(for the sheriffs dept)even being used on this skank?

Sherry

Why do Los Angeles tax payers have to pay for sheriffs to escort a washed up pop star? Arent' there more pressing issues to spend money on in Los Angeles County such as social services for truly needy people? I'm so glad I left L.A. in 1993. What a joke.

me

If she does come down off her high horse and grace us all with her presence, I hope she wears that stupid , short, white wedding dress, and her cuckoo bird hat.

She would look smashing!

Those poor kids.
No mommy to hug them, love them, tuck them in at night.

Briana

Blair, so let me get this straight....you love her? Hmmmm....maybe you should go to her house, tell Adnan to get the F~CK out, and declare your undying love. I'm sure she'll be there with open arms waiting for you. Just watch out for when she pulls out the gun.

Posted at 3:29PM on Jan 13th 2008 by More amazed every day
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
KISS MY ASS!

BRITNEY ROX MY SOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

faye

Probably because they don't want to go through the trouble of directing traffic for the idiot, only to have her run over their feet on her way out of the courthouse.

adrlau

BRITTANY, GO LOOK UP HOWARD K STERN, HE'LL OBLIGE YOU AS YOUR BBF & EARN HIS KEEP AS YOUR LAWYER, WHILE PLAYING TO YOUR EVERY WHIM.......... LOOK HOW THE LOVE OF HIS LIFE TURNED OUT!!!!!!!!!! SHE DID WARN YOU IN HER VIDEO TO YOU, WHILE IN THE BAHAMAS & BEFORE SHE DIED. YOU SHOULD'VE HOOKED UP THEN, & YOU COULD'VE BEEN WITH HIM BY NOW!!!!!! SMARTEN UP & HEED YOUR LAWYERS ADVICE, OR YOU WILL LOOSE THOSE BABIES FOR A GOOD LONG TIME!!!!!!WAKE UP, GIRL!!!!! DITCH THE TOY BOY & GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THERE'S STILL TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!LISTEN TO YOUR LAWYERS

get your facts straight tmz

I hope she doesn't show! Those kids are better off without her in their lives for the time being.

faye

23. I seriously doubt she will even show. Why should should she? She's Britney bitch!

She would look smashing!

Those poor kids.
No mommy to hug them, love them, tuck them in at night.

Posted at 3:40PM on Jan 13th 2008 by me
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The wedding dress would look lovely with those idiotic cowboy boots she seems to always have on.

You'll be fine

Isn't it the Sheriffs Dept. job, to provide safety? I'm sure it is, and this was just a rumor. As for Brit., I thought she didn't have to appear, what can she possibly say in deffense of her situation that night, and a few crazy days afterwards.
HELLO-It's Britney Bitch, she doesn't have to answer to anyone!
I honestly feel sorry for her, not for 'her' but for this situation that she has she has gotten herself into. She could have turned herself around if she truely wanted to. What a shame.

Common man

Finally! Someone in LA local government tells a "celebrity" that she's a citizen, plain and simple.
Last minute negociations with her lawyer? HAH! When is local law enforcement required to extend exclusive general protection to a specific member of the public? Not ever. Welcome to the real world, Ms. Spears.
I do feel sorry for her. I feel even more sorry for the boys. It took children for a massive reality check to hit Ms. Spears's life.
From press coverage, it looks like she can't handle it. She's rather like a celebrity moth constantly drawn to the fatal flame of celebrity attention.

As to Paparazzi and the press in general...welcome to the First Amendment, folks! As long as they are not causing undue disruption, they can be there and be loud. But, in a curmudgeonly way, I wonder that with all the real problems in LA, the local press can always find the resources to worry about how one wealthy young matron is going to get from the parking lot to the county courthouse, and cause half the access problem by showing up enmass to cover the story they help create.

Rustyvain

Shar Jackson is somewhere rolling around on the floor laughing her sweet little A$$ Off!

Also Brit: Kudos's for wearing white after labor day AND giving the wedding dress a spin shopping for cars. I think I'm going to emulate you and where my wedding gown to work tomorrow.
I'm going to get so much attention at work I can hardly wait. Thanks for the idea I NEVER would have thought of that on my own. Where do you get the inspiration? Come on I'm waiting?

Jusst saying

What a sorry excuse for a mother she is!! Hope she does her usual crap and doesn't show up. These kids should be kept safely away from that deranged idiot!

get your facts straight tmz

The sheriffs are NOT responsible for her every move, let alone taking care of her every week. It's ridiculous that she gets special treatment. She needs to hire a bunch of security and move out of the city. She gets what she deserves, BUT NOT ON MY TAXDOLLARS!

sayitaintso

Nice lip! Goin' for catwoman look....pathetic...some girl don't know what God gave them....aiming for Omarosa

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments