Ryan Seacrest Gets a Little Chub

1/14/2008 12:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The busiest man in Hollywood was caught going stag to Katsuya in Los Angeles on Friday, but from the look of it, he might be eating for two!

The usually slim and trim TV chatterbox was looking a bit bustier too! Seacrest has recently been talking about going on a diet and -- well, it's Monday!

"Idol" starts this week -- gotta be camera ready!

His.ShowBixMom

TMZ, this truly is one of your most ridiculous items. No way is he overweight. God forbid we are now going to want males to weigh 80 pounds. This was stupid.

gettin.tired.of.tmz

What is wrong with you people? He does not look CLOSE to being a chub. It is no wonder why there are so many stars in Hollywood suffering with eating disorders. Civilians also. You ought to be ashamed of yourselves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Idiots!

I noticed he'd gained weight when I saw him on E! last night. The suit he was wearing was WAY too tight.

pattijen

Oh give me a break? Where's the fat? I don't see it. You guys are crazy.

I'm not saying he's fat, just that he's GAINED WEIGHT. There is a difference.

gaby

OMG... HE IS SOOOOOOOO FAT.... PLEASE.... GIMME A BREAK.. HE IS NOT FAT AT ALL.. WHERE'S BRITNEY AT..
bet she won't show and if she does, she'll be hours late... How pathetic for the sake of her children..

Kim

Please, He is not fat, if anything you got him in at unflattering angle and thought you may as well come up with something. Crap like this is why everyone has such jaded ideas of what fat is.

kassandra

Ryan looks fine. It is a shame , celebrities cannot eat a real meal .Don’t you people get tired of eating CARROTS, YOGURT, 1 COOKIE, 5 PEANUTS, AND DRINKING BOTTLE WATER all FREAKING DAY.

Your mom

Chub? You kidding me, boy it must be a very SLOW day for TMZ. When he gain at least 50 pounds, notify the press.

Juno

He's not fat, he's just getting the old man saggy under chin skin.

Nuts

wtf.guy looks fit to me.whats the matter with you people.is everyone supposed to be 100lbs.slow day hey.

Classicrockgoddess

TMZ i like reading the stuff u get but jesus do u have 2 find something bad about everyone?! Hes not fat if hes fat than im a damn pig everyone gains weight GET A LIFE

ME

No wonder so many people develop eating disorders when people like you (TMZ) call people fat who are not. I would like to see the person who wrote this article. I've watched the TMZ on TV show a couple of times, and none of the writers are even close to looking like a supermodel. Some are even ugly and fat. There, I said it.

Barb

He looks much better with the added weight............

Garnerean

He looks better with a little extra weight. Makes him look more masculine. Very cute.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments