Liza Minnelli Sports Chewbacca Chic

1/16/2008 1:03 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The original celebuspawn was spotted at a New York airport yesterday, wearing the latest in Star Wars glam -- these lovely Wookiee boots. Ugh.

The last we heard of Miss Minnelli was last December, when she collapsed after a bubbly performance in Sweden, and returned to the U.S. to see her doctors. Now she's back on her feet, albeit in these horrifying "vagabond shoes," and performs tonight in Friant, Calif.

Merry Christmas

Wow, for Liza, she looks good, minus the fuzzy's.

AL GOREs VAGINA

THIS IS WHAT A LIFE OF BOOZE AND DRUGS DOES TO YOU !!!!!!!

Ooooo Noooo!

You know, it almost looks like maybe she doesn't shave "downtown" if you know what I mean. Kind of a retro-look from the 1960's "full bush."

Party 'till you die!

It's just her feet when she doesn't get her waxes! Geez!

Silly Lilly

okay so wackjob she is but those boots are SASQUATCH by Gabriella Rocha and they are THE warmest greatest things ever invented. I have them in white. They are so ridiculous they are great. Pick on her...back off the boots man!

TCurry

Even though the shoes are horrific, ahe looks good.

annoyed

Why do celebrities dress so funky? Is it like an unwritten law that they have to dress weird or is it that they just want to be noticed?

AppreciativeFan

Wow, I think she looks adorable! The clean face & awesome haircut look great. The boots are fun and quirky! It's great to see you out & about & looking swell, Liza! :-)

I wonder if she saw the clip of "What Not To Wear" star Stacey London's new talk show, where Stacey was rockin' a really awesome minidress, and said "I feel like Liza!"

Okay, now I gotta go find my "New York, New York" CD!

Gems

Does anyone else think she looks like an older version of Bridget from Girls of the Playboy Mansion? Not all the time obviously, just this one pic

Baba Wawa

How many muppets had to die so that fug would wear their fur?

Ms Kris

Yep, tonight she will be at Table Mountain.

Steps way down for an Oscar winner huh? Playing at an Indian casino.

dreamer

She looks great. Good for her.

Katerina

Yep, she looks better than she has for many years.Hope she's off the booze and drugs. She's got lotsa talent and hasn't used it much in recent years. Would like to see her do a really good album.

TMZ FAN

I love liza .. Leave her alone

Dolly

This is the best I've seen her look in years. I even like the boots!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments