Brit Blows $10,000 at Kitson

1/17/2008 6:54 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears had the owner of Kitson and Kitson Men open the store last night, just for her, at 1:30 AM -- and it looks like it was worth it. TMZ has learned that Miss Girl spent more than 10,000 bucks!

Spears walked away from Kitson with a slew of items, including a blue $265 Great China Wall sweatshirt, a $90 bottle of Agent Provocateur perfume, a $475 L.A.M.B. handbag and a $95 Blue Anchor hoodie. TMZ is told she didn't buy anything for her kids or anyone else -- everything was for her, even the shirts at Kitson Men.
What Britney Bought
She's a giver.

Adrienne

That would be like me spending $10 it's not a big deal for someone who make 750,000 a month.

Frag The Paps

How many phone calles does it take to find the owner wake them up get down there and open the place in their jammies. I would tell this beef curtain flasher to go home and sleep it off. Are you that important? What a total waste of space. No talent hack. Why is she in the news everyday. If she would just die already we would be so much better off. I have 3 little girls and i want them to have positeve role models. lIke the girls that was in Parent trap, and Herbie..........wait a min not her.

ugh

She doesn't even care about her kids or want them. Stupid whore. She loves the attention the paparazzi gives her, she can't live without it.

jeezlouise

SHE STILL LOOKS LIKE A DIRTY SKANK- NO MATTER HOW MUCH SHE SPENDS- WHAT A LOSER!

tkt

So we have this story but not the one on the Drudge Report about 4 paps being arrested for chasing after Britney and being charged with driving recklessly. Let me guess who some of those paps are paid by. ...

nursemom

Very sad situation. Where's the new beau?? And why in the world would she put those hideous extensions in after she shaved her head to get rid of them last time????

mike

who cares. I feel bad for Britney but also I don't. She could always move to Scottsdale and never be bothered.

Emily

Enjoy it before you hit rick bottom and go broke you worthless little spoiled bitch

April Fouels

classic case of switching addictions, can't have her regular fix, so this is the substitute..............................

SICK IGNORANCE

This girl is going thru something and I don't know what. B ut people are doing what she wants and she thinks she can get away with what she wants to do. Money or not Money they shouldn't have open the store for her. Maybe if people told her know for once she will wise up. She loves the excitement and the attention. But I see a trainwreck about to happen. It's not that she does or doesn't have class. She is just LOST IN THE HEAD. Her Parents can't help her she is a grown women. Just don't let her get around the children. I worry for all in volved.

Michelle

Why would a store owner open his store at 1:30 for this loser mom? That's disgusting. I don't care how much she spent--her behavior should not be rewarded.

Adrienne

11. This type of behavior is a classic sign of BI-POLAR diease!!

Posted at 5:52PM on Jan 17th 2008 by OHMYGOSH
________________________________________________

Since when has shopping been a sign of Bi-Polar disease?

Seriously

Good to see she is doing well. Sheeesh, she's got to be the biggest put-on of the 21st century! I think she might be OVER Adnan......and I hear "those" kind of men don't take rejection very well. OUCH, come on, give it to me.....

Seriously

Well, I guess she is back from going crazy.

Seriously

Hope Adnan doesn't put a hit on her - ya know what I mean.