Britney's Multiple Personality Disorder

1/17/2008 8:37 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Sources are now painting a very disturbing picture of Britney Spears, or whoever she happens to be at any given moment.

We're told the whole British accent thing -- well, it's more than an accent. Britney has multiple personalities, including, as people in her life call it, "the British girl." We're told when Spears loses the British personality, she has absolutely no idea what she did during the time she assumed that personality.

Sources say Brit has a number of other identities, where she becomes "the weepy girl, the diva, the incoherent girl," and on and on.

Sources say Britney had become the British girl the day she didn't show for her deposition and has no recollection of it.

Adrienne

oops I meant MPD not BP

CoolGirl2008

For all you people who think Britney is just toying with the media and is smart as a fox, I suggest you go to X17 and see her pix from last night. She wore no pants and was on her period and didn't care that everything was showing.

Frickin Gross City. She is sick. Get used to it.

Ummmhmmm

Okay people copy and past to check out pic's of the proof Britney isnt Pregger's !!There from last night .

DIANE T

Just ANOTHER lie to gain sympathy for her unexcuseable behavior,

About Time!

Find Carla and see what she has to say. I read she was fired. It would be very interesting to hear what she knows.

bob

Multiple Personality Disorder is EXTREMELY rare, and often difficult to diagnose. More than likely, she is bipolar 1, with an axis II borderline personality disorder (although bipolar, and borderline can be confused as each other). I work in psychiatry, and judging from what I have seen and read, the diagnosis I mentioned, are a more realistic , and likely.

Paulie

I call BS on BS!

This is SUCH a crock of you-know-what. She does not have MPD... someone's trying to plant this to use as an excuse for her next hearing over her kids and why she missed her stupid court date. I wish someone would just tie her up to the flag pole outside the courthouse and all of us who have to constantly read about the stupid things she does can take turn slapping the crap out of her.... She needed a reality check AGES ago. She started doing this whole "here I am paparazzi - oh now I'm scared of you" crap back when she first met Kevin... remember pictures of her hanging out with him on the beach, then they'd race off together? She's SUCH a troublemaker spoiled BRAT! And you guys give her the satisfaction of getting the attention she craves. I just hope it catches up to her one day.

Michelle

So--since Brit told everyone she was buying the pregnancy test "for a friend"--does that it mean it was one of her little imaginary friends--like "British girl" buying for "weepy girl"--is that what this means?

too bad

why so many pap's following her? she is not doing anything important. sure she might to something outrageous but i don't care anymore and I am hoping that others will stop caring as well. stop following her when she is not doing anything but working. who knows it may save her. but why would you want to save her? her death spiral brings site's, magazines and gossip shows $$$$$

Britney Supporter

GRD, I couldn't have said it better!!!! She has been working all her life and doesn't feel like it anymore and wants to be normal like you and I for a while, but.....can't do that...why...the paps....Well, if you can't beat them, join them! She is playing games with the paps, listen to the words to Piece of Me....duh, doesn't take a genius to figure that out! The paps won't leave her alone, so she is making them work real hard and making them pay for stalking her! X17, give me a break....if an ordinary man was walking down the street with a camera and took a picture of a woman's crotch they would get arrested for a lewd sexual act!

Jess

Maddonna has a english accent also. Brit may have been molested at a early age 5-9? Main cause of Split personality.
If she was poor nobody would give a dam!

Jusst saying

BULLSCHNITZ!!! She knows exactly what she's doing!. She chooses to behave as she does.. You can blame her X, the lawyers, the paps, bi-polar disorder, post-partum depression, stress, etc,. But the bottom line is that she is fully and solely responsible for it. She probably figures if she uses any or all of those excuses that she will garner much sympathy and be forgiven for any stupid thing she does. MY ONLY SYMPATHY GOES OUT TO HER KIDS.

Nikki

Re: #74
I will not comment further but to say there is nothing known as "personality disorder." Personality Disorders are an Axis in the DSM-IV-TR consisting of a number of very different and specific disorders (one of which she may suffer from). Also as I commented on an earlier post today and one person commented on earlier there is no longer a disorder known as Multiple Personality Disorder (hasn't been for years. It is known as Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID) and is EXTREMELY rare. That chance that she has it is slim to none (in my opinion) and it would be much more obvious and profound and she would not slip so easily in and out of it and between personalities (it doesn't work like that). And, I must say (and I am not trying to insult anyone), there are a few people who are on here who say they have Multiple Personality Disorder (which would be extremely unlikely considering how rare it is), but if they truly did wouldn't they refer to their own disorder by it's real name DID. The only exception I could see to that would be if they were diagnosed with it many years ago before it was changed amongst ALL the psychological community. If that is the case I apologize in advance, if that is not the case and someone is just saying they have it to make a point...that would just be sick and wrong.

monkeynoodle

I'm not sure I buy it. True cases of Multiple Personality Disorder are extremely rare. Usually the personalities are of all different ages and both sexes. And no Kelli, one isn't institutionalized for having MPD.

Jamie

I call bulls*hit!

I think she's "acting" crazy not dealing with mental illness....I'm not sold that any of this crap is really what she's going through as much as am starting to think she is just using her "popularity" to get attention.

She's got issues, no doubt about that but I think she's playing everyone with the multiple personality/bi polar stuff.

This is getting ridiculous!