Britney's Multiple Personality Disorder

1/17/2008 8:37 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Sources are now painting a very disturbing picture of Britney Spears, or whoever she happens to be at any given moment.

We're told the whole British accent thing -- well, it's more than an accent. Britney has multiple personalities, including, as people in her life call it, "the British girl." We're told when Spears loses the British personality, she has absolutely no idea what she did during the time she assumed that personality.

Sources say Brit has a number of other identities, where she becomes "the weepy girl, the diva, the incoherent girl," and on and on.

Sources say Britney had become the British girl the day she didn't show for her deposition and has no recollection of it.

incredulous

ok - its called "borderline personality" disorder - look it up - match it up...

Trish

That is such bulls#@$. This is just getting stupid now.

Ummmhmmm

83. I have to call bull**** on the multiple personalities - Although I do believe she is suffering from mental illness, multiple personality disorder is rare and I don't believe you switch back and forth quickly like she has displayed - it is a convenient excuse for her behavior and refusal to accept responsibility - She is a woman with childlike behavior - she acts like this because she never normally progressed from childhood to adolescent to adult - she doesn't know how to properly behave - she was forced to act and live as an adult while a child and has lost her reality, something that many child stars appear to suffer from - In addition, she may be bipolar or suffering from depression or another mental disorder/illness but until she is properly diagnosed and seeks professional help she will never know or be able to properly treat it - She also loves/hates the attention that her "mis"behavior is garnering - she smiles and wants the attention one moment and the next she is yellling for everyone to Leave her alone - manic

Posted at 7:12PM on Jan 17th 2008 by lee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lee ,yes the "Persona's" can switch very rapidly .You can lose months worth of time .I almost missed 6th grade ,due to my MPD or as they call it now DID .I'm okay now but anyone familiar with the disorder can tell you "Persona's" can switch quicker than you can keep track of !

rottiero

the disorder known as multiple personality disorder.....in which the subject has more then one very distinct personality..is a very rare disorder that manifests due to SEVERE abuse in very early childhood when personalities are formed....the abuse usually occurs before the age of 2...the disorder is usually seen in highly intelligent individuals..and the personalities "split" so the core personality can deal with the abuse....

if brit does in fact have this disorder (which is HIGHLY doubtful)....there will be significant abuse surfacing from her early childhood...

personally bi-polar makes more sense...but what makes the most sense is drug abuse and severe psychosis brought on by intense life long scrutiny by the media...

tuna marie

as someone else said, just another excuse for her bad behaviour.

Mia Foxx

SHE'S NOT SYBIL AND SHE'S NOT PREGNANT...X17 HAS PIC'S OF HER WEARING BLOODY PERIOD STAINED PANTIES LAST NIGHT THAT'S WHY SHE HAD TO GO SHOPPING AT KITTSONS

April Fouels

madonna, (louise ciccone), is from michigan, brit is from louisiana, which one gets to play the accent card..............

They about to get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all this is is a girl looking for attenion,she lives on attention,there is northing wrong with this bitch,it is all a act for the media,shes as sane as you and me,she acted fine for all the years before ,but now she has all these disorders,she knows that her career is washed up so she does all these stupid thing for attenion,thats why she declines all the help

Vanity Killz

97. Re: #74
I will not comment further but to say there is nothing known as "personality disorder." Personality Disorders are an Axis in the DSM-IV-TR consisting of a number of very different and specific disorders (one of which she may suffer from). Also as I commented on an earlier post today and one person commented on earlier there is no longer a disorder known as Multiple Personality Disorder (hasn't been for years. It is known as Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID) and is EXTREMELY rare. That chance that she has it is slim to none (in my opinion) and it would be much more obvious and profound and she would not slip so easily in and out of it and between personalities (it doesn't work like that). And, I must say (and I am not trying to insult anyone), there are a few people who are on here who say they have Multiple Personality Disorder (which would be extremely unlikely considering how rare it is), but if they truly did wouldn't they refer to their own disorder by it's real name DID. The only exception I could see to that would be if they were diagnosed with it many years ago before it was changed amongst ALL the psychological community. If that is the case I apologize in advance, if that is not the case and someone is just saying they have it to make a point...that would just be sick and wrong.

Posted at 7:19PM on Jan 17th 2008 by Nikki

dumb it down for the little people ok thx

Some Faustkateer

Whatever she has, she is prob'ly exaggerating for affect to feed her narcissitic need for attention My diagnosis is: Not enough of me to go around, even for me. Better make me more...

Spurs

Well, she had to quickly come up with some excuse for not showing. Typical. I am sure all the S--tney enablers/ass-kissers will buy into it.

jmo

What a crock. I wonder what baloney they’ll make up tomorrow just to get another blurb on the gossip sites. It’s actually getting boring.

james w

Britney's mental acuity is suspect. However, Britney may be a better actress at messing with the public's minds than many think.

Lana Caine

Interesting how "the whore" is present in each of her personalities.

Kimberella