Christian Brando in ICU

1/18/2008 2:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Christian BrandoTMZ has learned that Christian Brando, the 49-year-old son of actor Marlon, is in bad shape at Hollywood Presbyterian hospital.

Sources tell TMZ that Brando was admitted on Jan. 11 and remains in ICU. The exact nature of his illness is unknown.

Brando was convicted of voluntary manslaughter in the 1990 death of his half-sister's boyfriend, Dag Drollet. Christian got out of prison in 1996.

In 2005, Christian pled guilty to abusing his then-wife. Deborah Presley (who claims she's Elvis' illegitimate daughter).

Story developing ...

Anonymous (sorry)

Kizer, if you work at the hospital, for God's sake, don't contact the reporter from NJ! It does not matter how careful you are or what promises of confidentiality he offers, sooner or later someone WILL discover your identity, find out that you may have violated HPPA regulations, and then you will be in deep grease! Trust me on this! Anonymous, RN

Ren

God Bless you Christian.Get Well soon.

scranton

Christian,

I am praying for you everyday. Get well!

Mike

Christian Brando passed on today

WENDY

E-NEWS JUST REPORTED HE IS DEAD! CHRISTIAN BRANDO IS DEAD! MARLON'S SON ...IS DEAD!

LEW

R.I.P Christian : ( Lori

Quincy

I remember Christian had long hair. he gave me a ride on his Honda mini cycle. Peace to the Brando family.

terrie brando

FIRST OFF YOU DONT EVEN KNOW CHRISTIAN~CHRISTIAN PAID FOR HIS CRIME KILLING HIS SISTERS ABUSER~HE WENT TO JAIL, SHE KILLED HERSELF BECAUSE OF IT, AND NOT BECUASE HE KILLED DRAGO BUT BECAUSE CHRISTIAN WENT TO PRISON~YOU PEEPLE CRAKE ME UP~OH HES A MURDERER YEAH TRUE BUT ALSO HUMAN~HE PIAD FOR HIS CRIME~AND HE DIDNT DIE FROM DRUGS YOU LOSERS~HE WAS ILL PERIOD~SO STFU YOU KNOW NOTHINGS~MARLON BRANDO WAS 1 AWESOME ACTOR AND WHO EVER STATED THAT THANK YOU~REST IN PEACE UNCLE MARLON AND CHRISTIAN REST IN PEACE NOW YOUR WITH ALL YOUR FAMILY~GOD BLESS

terrie brando

YES SHE KILLED HERSELF BECUASE HER BROTHER WENT TO PRISON BECUASE HER BOYFRIEND BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF HER WHEN EVER HE HAD A CHANCE~SORRY PEOPLE CHRISTIAN PAID FOR HIS CRIME~TRY SOMETHING REAL TO SAY INSTEAD OF LIES~

terrie brando

YES CHRISTIAN PASSED IN HIS SLEEP TODAY~THANS FOR ALL THE POSITIVE POSTS~GOD BLESS YOU ALL~ALL YOU HATERS STFU~

terrie brando

COMPLETELY DISGUSTED
LIAR~NOTHING ELSE TO BE SAID ABOUT YOUR POST~NOTHING IN IT IS TRUE~DAGO BEAT THE CHIT OUT OF HER WHEN EVER HE COULD SO YOU CAN SHOVE THAT POST UP YOUR SORRY BUTT~GOD WHAT A LOSER~

John Spencer

I came to this site out of curiosity, I do a lot of genealogy and found that I was related to Marlon Brando a few months ago which really means nothing to anyone but me...except that the familial relationship is what probably drove my curiousity. I am saddened to see so many individuals filled with so much hate over another human being. He was one of all of us, he had human frailties and made misguided decisions...that is even more of a reason for a little sympathy or empathy rather than much of the bile spilled at this site.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4