« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Frontiere Kicks It

1/18/2008 8:53 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Rams owner Georgia Frontiere has died in L.A.

Frontiere inherited the Rams when her husband, Carroll Rosenbloom died while swimming. There were unsubstantiated rumors that he drowned in a hot tub with Frontiere.

A St. Louis native, she moved the team there and the team later won a Super Bowl.

A rep for the family tells us that Georgia died at UCLA Medical Center.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

barton

Someone is dead, not a DWI, divorce or some run in with the law. Show some class & taste. I really liked TMZ till this headline. Very weak.

Britney u suck!

well did she whack him or what?????

who dat

Hey, hey, hey calm down you losers. Harvey is my name, bad taste is my game.

Britney u suck!

all Harvey did was report that there was a claim made at the time that he died that he was in a hot-tub with her in it. i for one can tell you that i've almost killed myself in a hot-tub on vacation while imbibing. i had bruises all over my little self from slipping and sliding around tipsy. she looks kinda suspicious to me.

ali

sORRY TO HEAR.

aceesa

God Bless Georgia! She brought happiness and joy to our city when she moved the RAMS to St Louis. They had a bad year, but a least we have a team!

BevM

Totally agree with #8 -- show a little respect. Oh, I forgot, this is TMZ!

Sharona

Show some sensitivity..........

Nor Cal Reader

"Two Minute Warning" & "Kicks It"... Completely tasteless guys. Thinking that you are cool by belittling others ISN'T cool. C'mon TMZ. I'd say to show a little class, but I see you are showing as little class as you can. Beware of bad karma! People will ridicule you when you need their support. Just wait.

April Fouels

roadrunner (fastassius runnerus) says to coyote (maximus stupidious) budeep, budeep, budeep, thats all folks!

Karen

anyone who thinks TMZ is being inappropriate doesn't know a thing about Georgia.

She was a horrible woman who killed her husband and got away with it. Furthermore, she was a bitch to her husband's son.

Nikka

I admit I come to this site to see pics of celebs but my God, you guys are so tactless... you are not doing yourselves any favours by playing into your own tacky image.

jonnyBgood

she should have made sure that before she moved on, she brought the los angeles rams back to los angeles were they belong. then at least she would have left this life with "those angels" instead of whoever it was she ended up leaving that hell hole st louis with.

Can of Raid

Thumbs Down.......TASTELESS..wouldn't be funny if the shoe was on the other foot.

Roger

She destroyed the team when it was in Anaheim, the she moved them out of state and helped end professional football in OC and LA. There's a lot of pent up Schadenfreude among long time Southern California Rams fans. She's gone on to a better place. I just hope the team gets better ownership from her son.