Pam No Longer Pregnant

1/18/2008 2:49 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned the divorce between Pam Anderson and Rick Salomon has just gotten less complicated, because Anderson is no longer pregnant.

As we first reported, a then-pregnant Anderson filed for divorce last month, but briefly reconciled with Salomon. But then it was on again. And then there were photos last weekend that made it look like a second reconciliation was in the offing.

Now we've learned the divorce is definitely on, and there will be no child support issues to complicate matters.

diana

Nothing this ho does...would surprise me!!!....Once a ho...always a ho......does she not think that her boys will not read this one day....and wonder....why....did she keep us...and not the lost baby???...
She should just go ahead and give up....her looks are gone....but those....hahahaha...boobs will be with her...even in the nursing home...that her boys are sure to put her in....in a few ......months...years....LOL
Go back to canada.....where you belong....!!

Karan

What a relief. She should not be allowed to reproduce anymore .

She is down Very Scary, old and ugly without her make-up.

DallasB

What's up with her website? Is it down? When I try to go to her official website it gives a strange error message...I think she is mentally not all there...she sounds like she manipulates men left and right and then if they don't do what she wants or allow her to do what she wants (like still sleep with Tommy) she loses them...and manipulates them by saying "I'm pregnant, marry me" then..."Oops I'm not pregnant"...it's so obvious !She looks like an idiot doing this...and it just makes her look like an idiot all around..marrying for a couple of months and then divorcing...she says she loves her kids so much...but what they must think of her!!?

jabba

Now you all know TMZ has their own OB/GYN's on staff and 'They' said she was PG, but now she is not!! Isn't it clear to everyone that TMZ performed the abortion??? Where is all the Eddie Murphy crap? Common TMZ---someone is asleep at the wheel or can't fit into someone's butt crack to get the info!!!!!

Karan

LOL Slick

800 pound gorilla fart

well looks like I'm next in line to marry Pam . I just think how great it would be to sleep on those airmattress-like breats . This is so strange to hear she preggies--then she's not ...she should talk to britney !
HERE"S A LIST OF OTHER THINGS THAT PAM IS NOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1. Pam is not getting an Academy Award -- not in this century !
2. Pam is not letting her breast do the talking
3. Pam is not paying off TMZ anymore
4. Pam is not drinking for two anymore
5. Pam is not considered another fake pregnacy to snare Donald Trump into Marrying her !
6. Pam is not standing in for Termanator as a stunt double
7. Pam is not on the hunt for Bin Ladin
8. Pam is not giving up on making a milk commercial
9. Pam is not forgiving kid rock for marrying her
10 . Pam is not considering space travel to find an alien that looks like her

lissabell

What is wrong with this lady? She pulled the same crap with Kid Rock, I'm pregnant, I'm not pregnant (or no longer). I think she is a liar and don't think she was preggers either time. It is so sad that a woman of her age is resorting to this type of immature drama, it is equally sadder that she can down right lie about getting preggers and then "poof" she is no longer preggers. What a sick person.

bbdgirl

Uumm she is 40 about to turn 41 she is NOT too old to get pregnant....I do not beleive that she ever was..........but anyway I got pregnant right as I turned 40 and he will be 1 soon and I will turn 42. Nowadays having a baby at 40 is not big deal, please watch when you call us OLD, how ignorant you are. And no this is not my first child.

He's just another Idiot

Don't give anymore publicity to Pam Pig. She is a bigger media whore than Paris Hilton. Is Pam retarded?

Anony

Didn't this happen with Kid Rock. Right before they divorced, she was supposedly pregnant and then supposedly miscarried while filming some straight-to-DVD movie?

Tina

Who gives a rat's butt. She is just another blonde bimbo who has hang ups. Grow up and start being a decent mother to your young sons before you screw them up.

JASMINE

SHE'S A PIG. WHAT KIND OF ROLE MODEL IS SHE FOR HER KIDS. GET A LIFE, AND STOP TRYING TO BE SOMTHING YOURE NOT ,YOURE GETTING TO OLD FOR THE YOUNG LIFE....

Deb

I for one doubt she was pregnant in the first place. Kid Rock said she told him she had a miscarriage and was then partying it up that night. I doubt she was pregnant then, either. He seemed to feel she told him that as a way of manipulating him. Seems that she may have done the same with her new hubby. As any woman who has had a miscarriage OR an abortion can tell you, you don't feel like doing ANYTHING that night, much less within a couple of hours as Kid Rock said she was.

Just another Hollyweird-schizo.

jabba

And we all know Perez Hilton is a good authority now don't we?????

Monica Lewinsky's Ex-Boyfriend's Wife for President

Remember, she was "pregnant and then she was wasn't" with Kid Rock as well. She's a lying, manipulative beyotch. Tommy Lee needs to get those other two kids way from her PRONTO.