Dog Chapman -- Less Bark, No Bite

1/21/2008 2:57 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Duane "Dog" Chapman surfaced in NYC for the Roy Jones-Felix Trinidad fight, but he wasn't in the mood to mix it up with the fans outside.

Everyone wanted a little piece of the Dog as he entered Madison Square Garden, but he only had one reply. One fan even tried to provoke him with a little N-word jab, but Chapman wouldn't swing back. Ruff night!

teara

I guess we all know, not agree, but know that its ok when blacks say the n-word, and not whites. Why, who knows, is it because theres so much bitchin to see what is really happening. Focus on something real, instead of a word that is heard everyday, in every other conversation by the black community. And you all know I'm right!! And until the black community stops saying the word, in joke, in song, to call on a "brother", then know one should be punished TV star or government offical. Its a double standard, in the worst way. You don't hear whites calling each other cracker and saying oh no blacks can't say that only we can, do you??? You think thats dumb... so is one race "allowing" to be able to use a word that isn't allowed by any other race!!!

Standards are badly needed.

That taped conversation wasn't pretty, but Dog was referring to the character of the particular girl his son was with. He seemed to have some knowledge about her already. Considering that his own son sold him out for money, perhaps the Dog was on to something regarding his son's choice in 'partner'. A good woman would have strongly discouraged a son from hanging out his own father to dry publicly. Seems this one just might be greedy.

i love dog

I LOVE DOG THE BOUNTY HUNTER AND HIS CREW.
I HOPE HIS SHOW RETURNS TO A&E SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!

rachel

#33 I would also like to see a spinoff. Leland, ponytail boy, really is a good bounty hunter. His Dad and Beth seem to take all the credit. I like the show and would like it to not be only about Dog and Beth. Duane is good for laughs, Tim has alot of experience, Leland is smart they would make a real good crew themselves without Dog and Beth. When the show returns I hope they do not center it around Dog, Beth and Baby Lysa. Baby Lysa is a waste of space in the show. Baby should not be on the show as a regular she is too fake and in it for the publicity and it shows. The Boob factor is for the male audience as is the whorish outfits.

tjchme

What he said was in a private conversaiton unlike Michael Richards and Don Imus who publicly said horrible things. How many of you that are attacking him and Beth have been guilty of the same things? Everyone I'm sure. He's apologized and learned his lesson. I say bring the show back!!

IAM4DOG

I am glad to see Beth and Dog back out. Sorry that people feel the way they do in a negative way. Take the time to get to know these people and you just might change your mind. Dog still supporting you and looking for the return of your show.

IAM4DOG

I am so glad to see Dog and Beth out. Hope the dinner was a success. Looking forward to the show returning. Keep your heads held high and keep your faith.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4