« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

JT to Patriots: Cry Me a River

1/22/2008 12:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Justin Timberlake says he's rooting for the "underdog" to win the Super Bowl this year -- but with Brady's foot in a cast, it's a bit harder to tell who JT's talking about!

Timberlake gave us his prediction outside Madeo, where he was standing next to fellow diner, Warren Beatty, who had no comment.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

nutella

JT is a wanna be michael jackson. you will never be as good. stop trying to copy black people. you dont have the soul.....

victoria

I feel bad for him. Always being followed and "stalked". Leave him alone. Oh, and nutella: he's not a wannabe, he has infuences like everyone, and also, he's one of the few white peole who DO HAVE soul in the voice and songs, he is not "trying to be" MJ, gosh...

SP- Suppressive Person

Ugly dog.

LISA

Damn! Do they ever leave him alone? Did someone call him an A$$hole? What Jerks! JT Rocks!

Jeanne

Do we really care what Justin Timberlake thinks? Really! I know I don't!! Go Patriot's!!!!!

Heather

GO GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!! KICK BRADY'S ASS...

Edward

Justin probably think they're talking about baseball.

YoYo

It's always difficult to decipher what Timberlake is talking about. He is such a moron!!

Kromi

Justin who???????????

jessicasucks

Why is everyone always dogging on Tom Brady???? All I read is about what a jerk he is for not seeing his son...... As a Massachusetts resident & avid Patriots fan, most people think I am biased, but I beg to differ.... First, does anyone really know that he is not involved w/ his son??? Yes, I know you never hear reports about him going to LA to see his son, but as I recall, LA is on the west coast and Brady is on a football team on the east coast. Yes, he could make an effort to fly over there I'm sure, but he is required & payed to be involved w/ the patriots. And do we really know that he doesn't see his son??? The media/paparazzi never reports on nice things, do they?? Maybe he has been going and none of us know about it. He could even have some kind of web cam or something that allows him to have continuous contact w/ baby John. Yes, I think what he did (getting involved w/ Giselle) is completely wrong.... of course he should have stuck it out w/ Bridget especially finding out she was pregnant, but hey, this is america. Millions of woman get pregnant & their boyfriends or husbands leave regardless...... Have y'all ever seen Maury Povich's show?? I absolutely despise and loathe Giselle... I think she is butt ugly. I wish a NYC cab would run her bony ass over, but unfortunately, there is nothing we can do about it. I totally understand why everyone feels the way they do, but do we know that he doesn't call Bridget every day in regards to his son? Plus, from what I see & hear..... It seems to me like Bridget doesn't really want him too involved with the baby. So, all I am saying is, THINK ABOUT IT FIRST BEFORE YOU BASH SOMEONE ...... YOU DON'T HAVE ALL THE FACTS! And, furthermore... I am happy for the NY Giants that they made it.... I was rooting for them to win over green bay. I like Eli Manning and wish all of the NY Giants the best of luck... If they win the superbowl.... kudos to them... I am not sweating it if the NE Patriots lose............ I mean life goes on!!!

Ames

Fashionablylate,

I TOTALLY agree with you about Giselle. She is butt ugly. Don't understand all of the frenzy over her. As for the game, I hope the Giants win, as Eli is deserving. However, I am also a Patriots fan. So either way it will be good. Should be a great line up. Both teams are winners regardless.

jessicasucks

Now I am sure I will have hundreds of comments attacking me...... Go ahead and bash me ......... @ least you will be leaving Tom Brady alone and I really don't give a f*** what you all think.

Tom OKeefe

Does JT even watch football? The Pat's will do what they do best. WIN!!!! Go Patriots!!!!!!!!

anerol

JUSTIN DO YOU REMEMBER BRITNEY???? SHE NEEDS YOU!!