« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

WWE Beefcake in Milan

Molto Bene!

1/22/2008 1:03 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Massive hulk John Cena appeared in Milan to promote the WWE -- looking like he's been eating his Wheaties -- and some kind of super duper bulk-up shakes! Who could hit that face?

Even his dimples are cut!

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

christina

who gives a damn he's still sexy

Tracey

Yummy. More of this and NEVER again a Brit crotch shot

agent smith

Haha, didn't Raphael Palmeiro say he didn't do steriods? Cena would lose some of his popularity and therefore, risk his career if he admitted to it. All the chicken breasts and protein powder in the world alone can make you that big.

JolieIsFake

Questor: Help me out ladies, i'm 24 and starting to become a pear shapped football couch potatoe. i always figured i would get the hoes by my sharp gentlemenaly funny personality and women dont care about looks.

How about you get your ass off the couch and work out. Women do love muscles. No one wants to date a pear shaped person, that's just ugly.

OCD

*sniff, sniff*

Yeah. He's got that 'roid smell going.

R.Zimmerman

Fat fatty freak.

ketielynn

He has such a "cute, boyish" grin in this picture.

Darb

He's no STONE COLD

Darb

Since he's been gone wreslting has been alot better........ Hey call me old school i just don't like the guy he's not a good at all..... JEFF HARDY!!!!!!!!!

notamark

Yeah, riiiggghhht. Doesn't take steroids, huh? This is the bloated look they get when they're megadosing. First they look fat, then the fat turns to muscle. He won't look like this by the time WrestleMania rolls around. It will just be muscle. Artificial muscle.

Mark

He loosk pretty decent to me.
Isn't all bulging and gross looking like a lot of the other roid heads.

He'll be around longer than any of the other douchebags.

friend

I was friends with John before his WWE days. For the record - he was natural then and almost just as big. As for appreciating a man's character... the public sees John's WWE character, not who he really is - a very funny, friendly, and smart man who knows how to laugh and entertain himself.

babygirl7

THAT'S MY BABY!!!!!!!!!

Dee63

Sigh..I dated a "John Cena" when I lived in FL. He used to come to my house, pick me up, throw me over his shoulder and run through the house! Now, I'm going to have to go back and find him...dang it, TMZ! (P.S. Ladies, quite a few of FL's bodybuilders are hot as well as being a sweetheart; I was crazy to let him go!)

Saber-Toothed Crotch Crickets

He's such a gaywad. STEROIDS!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments