Lil Wayne

Arrested -- Again!

1/23/2008 2:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned that rapper Lil Wayne has been popped by cops for drugs ... again!

0123_wayne_mugshot_2-1
Law enforcement officials tell us Wayne, whose real name is Dwayne Carter Jr., was arrested near Yuma, Arizona last night on three felony counts: possession of dangerous drugs, possession of narcotics and possession of drug paraphernalia. Cops tell TMZ that the Drug Enforcement Agency was involved in the arrest -- which means it's a big deal! We're told Lil Wayne's tour bus went through a US Border Patrol checkpoint when the narcotics were allegedly found, that's when the DEA was called in.

Wayne is currently in the custody of the Yuma County Sheriff's Department, where he'll be held pending his arraignment at 9:00 AM PT.

Wayne was arrested in Idaho last year for felony possession of drugs.

richard pierce

And we can't use the "N" word because?

skidrowdude

Damn, that is one ugly dude. Lock him up please.

pap asses

That's terrible news!! I am so upset. Think I'll go tattoo my neck

Mia

Not anyone I'd bring home to mother. Or want to be associated with. Way to bring down your race, brother. Think of the little kids who watch you. Are you proud to be a criminal?

Ray Roman

livin' the dream

truthiness

Wow, you mean lil wayne is a pot head.... JUST LIKE ALL OF HOLLYWOOD!?!?!?! Oh noes!!! Lol, I'm just surprised it ain't TMZ reporting a dumb blonde whore who got a DUI or who OD.

bully

Its the NBA fault.Like all the bros. say.I coulda made the NBA.........

PRODIGAL SON..THE STREET DISCIPLE

Instead of bashing the kid...why don't you pray for him..his well being..his kids...his family... When sum1 is on top... they are loved by all..but when something goes wrong in their life.. then its a free for all..for everyone to bash em.. what is it jealousy? Get a life...and pray for his...any comments to me... come see me...at www.myspace.com/pson1 or prodigalson1511@yahoo.com.... Prod

NoLimit

Was anyone taught if you don't have anything good to say, don't say it at all? Were you on the bus? Do you know what happened? Stop making stupid ignorant comments about him and his situation. His tear drops don't mean he killed someone, they mean some of his homies died. Get your facts right before you start typing and showing everyone your stupidity.

jeezy

you people are idiots all the comments are so stupid. if you dont know who lil wayne is and dont listen to rap than dont comment on this story, DO I CARE WHEN FOO FIGHTERS ARE PLAYING WITH THEMSELVES NOPE I DONT AND DONT COMMENT ON THAT STUFF.

FREE WEEZY

Paulie Wants a Cracker

This is sad, this is what our black youth have to look up to. Until african americans start having positive role models to admire and strive to be it won't get any better for them. I say that lovingly. I as a white american I would love to see our african american children have better role models, they have to many rappers, singers and athletes as role models and not enough educated leaders. We need more black attorneys, doctors, teachers and buisness men/women.
If you keep living in the box you will never get out of the box. Get the hell out of the box, the box is empty and boring.

googootz

Way to go Dwane! Good job putting Yuma, Arizona on the map......but, now people are gonna think we are all crack heads!!!! hahahaha....nice job either way....bleh.

jessicaobrienfuckers

I bet no one who has posted a comment actually owns a wayne cd. you guys are idiots. RAW.

marrcos

you lil duffle bag boy!! I thought ballers charter there own jets..... you sucka!!!!!!!

samduce

still got love for you weezy!!!!! Hit rock bottom and bounce right back