Heidi Gets Judge All Hot and Really Bothered

1/25/2008 2:55 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Heidi MontagHeidi Montag is getting one guy in deep doo-doo, and it's not Spencer.

During court proceedings in Rowan County, N.C., Judge Kevin Eddinger caught lawyer Todd Paris checking out a Maxim magazine with the topless Heidi on its cover. The judge was so steamed about it, he threw the book (not the mag) at the attorney. According to the Salisbury Post, the judge fined Todd $300, gave him a 15-day suspended jail sentence and put him on unsupervised probation. Who knew Heidi could cause such a stir?

The judge showed the cover to the courtroom, and no surprise -- the crowd erupted in laughter.

D.H

I personally think the cover is bad but have you seen the other pictures inside the magazine..they aren't all that bad, she's kinda cute I guess =0|

msfanni

I just vomited in my mouth.

tmz_proh8rs

umm there is nothing attractive about the picture not her pose her body or her face
and her disgusting personality tops off the fug factor

tmz_proh8rs

maxim doing charity work? skimping on the editing?

that body shaper makes her look deformed

notfamous...yet

Who is she? Seriously, I have not an f'in clue what she has done to merit attention, other than TMZ telling me she is famous. FOR WHAT????

m

As a girl, i am honestly asking...do guys find her attractive??? I mean to me, she is definately nothing special...even AFTER all this plastic surgeory...she needs to go away....heidi and spencer are so damn lame and pathetic.

Red

Ilove how number one is hansel gretel face Spencer. Get rid of these people GROSS!!!!!!!

Tphrsh

GROSS!!!!!

msfanni

SHe was Lauren room mate on the Hills. Who hooked up with the closet case Spencer.

tmz_proh8rs

damn i know the people who subscribed and paid for their maxims were PISSED when this showed up in their mail boxes

ick

Merry Christmas

Why isn't she on the cover of Equestrian Monthly?

Seriously

All that money on her boobs, only to have the pic chosen where she is covering them up. All I can figure is they must be MIGHTY ugly boobs for MAXIM to choose the ONE pic that she is completely covering her chest! LOLOLOL ROFL Momma must be so proud.

tmz_proh8rs

i agree she des look like a Transgender Barbie.............ha

Melissa

Were is her ass at?????? Ever since she got a boob job, she thinks she is all that!!!! Haaaaa...she should have got a butt implant.....REALLY tho why is she on the cover!!!! She in not attractive at all!!!! If they are putting people on maxim like her, they may go outta buissness soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SORRY heidi but I think this pic is horrible and your ass needs some more meat on it....I't looks like a pancake!!!!haaaaaaaaa...GIVE IT UP ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kelly