Nic to Kathleen -- I Could Peggy Sue You!

1/25/2008 4:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Nic Cage is pissed at Kathleen Turner.Nic Cage, Kathleen Turner
In her upcoming book, Turner claims that Nicolas Cage was busted twice for DUI and once for stealing a dog. She wrote, "He'd come across a Chihuahua he liked and stuck it in his jacket."

Nic issued the following statement: "I have never been arrested for anything in my life, nor have I stolen a dog. I am reaching out to my fans -- many of whom are children -- so they know that I do not condone drunk driving or theft. The reason why you've never seen a mug shot of me is because it does not exist."

Turner and Cage worked together on "Peggy Sue Got Married." Apparently, it didn't go well.

RELAX

We're with you Nick.......first bitches

noitall

TMZ........... REPORT ON SOMETHING WE CARE ABOUT ....LIKE LEDGER'S MEMORIAL SERVICE !!!!

that.is.all

noitall

STFU and give Heath's family some privacy.

Read a book...you moron.

Keep your kids away from freaks like the above.
You are probably a big F = G.

#1fan

Dude if she has no proof its bull-shavickie. I'd sue her too! She's just tryin to make a buck...hahah now that buck is going to Mr. Cage. F'in funny!

Kelli

She could be in a lot of trouble. Nic won't take that laying down. I did love that movie in the day.

Elementa

She probally can't even remember a thing, cuz girlfriend look's 'Lushy Red Hot'. They say that a picture is worth a thousand word's, well her's say's "PEGGY SUE GOT TOASTED AND IS IN A PURPLE HAZE CUZ SHE CAN'T REMEMBER THEM GOOD OL' DAZE." W all know that the Nickster is just a good little boyscout. Didn't he screw with the TMZ peep's? I smell charges and lawsuit's. maybe KT knew something anyhow.

WLR

Ha, she is just upset that her career isnt going as well as his, I hope Cage sues the silly woman.
I always disliked her acting anyway. Overacting is more like it.

Glisten Garbor

Kathleen Turner is a mess..

that.is.all

Keep your kids away from gays.

crabbie

TMZ has Nicolas Cage suing Turner in their headline but nothing in the story. Isn't that unethical? Oh wait, TMZ have no ethics. They'd rather have a cute headline than be truthful.

Come to where the truth lives:

EastCoastRN

Good Grief ~ seriously......Just thought of Nic Cage strolling along and doggie napping a Chihuahua......I wonder if he had a look out? C'mon - what was she thinking saying that? This is Nic Cage people......not some funked out Hollywood playboy!

Turner has gone round the bend on this one and I seriously doubt Cage is going to sit back and let it go.

Rayne

Your fans are right behind you, Nic.

Mik

Is today Ugly Day on TMZ?

Carrie

Nic Cage is no criminal; he can play a good one in the movies - that's it.

Tara

Her career?? Good grief she doesn't have one, hasn't in years. For someone to talk about drinking and driving and alcohol issues, she needs to look in the mirror. Way back in the day, she was hot - now, well she's not. Looks just like bloated alcoholic..... I love Nicolas Cage!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments