Bach to Hoff -- The Golf Cart's Mine, Putz!

1/28/2008 5:09 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

David Hasselhoff's ex and his lawyers are in divorce court right now, arguing over who gets to keep one of the family jewels ... their golf cart.
Pamela Bach, David Hasselhoff
Pamela doesn't want to turn over the golf cart and a motorcycle to David. The Hoff isn't there, but his lawyer made it clear -- David wants the stuff back -- and stat!

Turns out, Pam signed a document during the divorce agreeing to turn over the items. So far the judge has ordered her to fork over the bike.

For her part, Pam tells us she feels she was treated "unfairly" and her rights have been violated. She was under the impression that today's hearing was about her prenuptial agreement with David, and not about her stuff.

Kelli

A golf cart? Why?

CoolGirl2008

Thank god no one gets married anymore- 80% divorce rate in california and old bubbas fighting over golf-carts.

yvetterene

Your kidding me right?! FFS! Out of everything going on in the world, the best thing that these two numb nuts could do is argue over a flipping golf cart? Give me a break.

She looks like hell

Haven't these old hags dried up yet? No one cares about them. They are making asses of themselves with the golf cart.

Karen

Is this really news?????

Be kind to animals

Why are they using their golf cart to hurt each other?! Don't they know what this is doing to that golf cart? The inhumanity!!!

jollyex

Making her give up the GOLF CART!?! Now that's where I'd draw the line! No way in hell would I part with the golf cart, man. We'll fight to the death!

Ooooo Noooo!

He should be using a pro looper -- "So I jump ship in Hong Kong and make my way over to Tibet, and I get on as a looper at a course over in the Himalayas. A looper, you know, a caddy, a looper, a jock. So, I tell them I'm a pro jock, and who do you think they give me? The Dalai Lama, himself. Twelfth son of the Lama. The flowing robes, the grace, bald... striking. So, I'm on the first tee with him. I give him the driver. He hauls off and whacks one - big hitter, the Lama - long, into a ten-thousand foot crevasse, right at the base of this glacier. Do you know what the Lama says? Gunga galunga... gunga, gunga-galunga. So we finish the eighteenth and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, "Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know." And he says, "Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness." So I got that goin' for me, which is nice."

Adrienne

He must not know he can get a DUI in a golf cart....

noitall

Sad .... they have so much and they have nothing ........

Kelli

Be kind to animals, lol..

Tiger Tale

No doubt, the golf cart has a wet bar in it...

Mark

He sounds greedy.

Mark

Be a gentlemen and let your wife and kids keep the golf cart. Gee man!!!

Bubblebunny

LIKE...GET A NEW ONE< IDIOT!! They have the $$$$$!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments