Steve Carell Hates Him Some TMZ

1/28/2008 7:19 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

In not so many words, comedian Steve Carell made it very clear that he's not a fan of our cameras.

"The Office" star was at a Los Angeles courthouse this afternoon doing his civil duty as a juror, when we asked if he had any words on Heath Ledger or any advice for Britney Spears. Though his mouth said "No thanks," his eyes said, "F**k off!"

CoolGirl2008

Well, he proves it's a Doggy Dog world!

Snarksnarksnark

After viewing the video twice, I thought that Steve Carrell was very polite and very honest. I also thought that the paparazzo was also very polite: he accepted Carrell's comments and did not chase him down the street when Carrell left.

sereneredhdntx

ROCK ON FOR STEVEN CARELL! While I do sometimes visit the tmz.com site, it is mostly for any "breaking" news, not video and/or comments from celebrities who are being hunted from tmz just to create content for their site/tv show.

He politely said "No", which confirms what I have thought all along--he's a stand-up, honorable man!

Prince Von A-Hole

I guess I don't have to say anything on this one. My thoughts are have been spoken for here unanimously.Go Steve

krys

not a fan of his either, so everyone's got their opinions, right?
especially #8, go back to grammar school! learn to spell!!

whatev

Steve Carell is cool. He was polite and obviously not looking for attention like most stars, who are all too happy to answer questions from someone holding a video camera. Of course the Tmz rats have to attempt to make this polite exchange of words into some kind of 'news,' making only themselves look stupid.

Bella

Whoa Krys, you are a little uptight. What does it feel like to be so perfect?

Michelle

I agree completely with #3---come on, TMZ, people just don't understand why you are so obsessed with Britney. I mean, enough already!! There are really lots more interesting people in the world.

Daniele

steve is hot!

Lisa

Maybe he just wasn't having a good day. I know I hate it when people talk to me when I'm in a bad mood. Adding a video camera to the mix would make me even more mad.

Kelli

Snarksnarksnark, after viewing the video three times, I agree.

Marty

Steve is a classy person through and through. Why ask about Brittany? Get some conversation skills.

heather

Hey smartypants...quit being such a retard, you retarded monkey!!

Michelle

TMZ--don't you think that people, like Steve, that have families, successful careers, a mind, a life, etc., find it annoying that all TMZ can ask him about is loser Britney?

Kelli

Ok Heather, I will take my meds, I am getting tired of being so smart. My head hurts.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments