Randy Quaid's Wife -- Nazis Out to Get Randy

1/30/2008 6:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Randy Quaid's wife allegedly went nuts on four people, claiming they were all a part of a Hitleresque plot against her husband.
View the documents!
Apparently, Randy had a problem with the Actor's Equity Association. Twenty-three members filed charges against the actor in connection with the rehearsal and production of "Lone Star Love" in Seattle. According to legal documents, that's when Quaid's wife, Evi, allegedly went nuts.

TMZ obtained the documents which say, Evi appeared at the offices of the Association last Friday, sat on the desk and began kicking the 76-year-old receptionist in his shins with her "extremely tall high heeled shoes," drawing blood and leaving a scar.

According to documents filed in L.A. County Superior Court, Evi screamed it was all "a Nazi plot to get Randy Quaid." The claim is -- Evi repeatedly screamed "F**k you" and "Go f**k yourself."

Another member says Evi screamed at her, "I'm going to get you...You are a Nazi bitch." The member says she felt "Ms. Quaid's objective was to kill her."

Yet another member says she answered the phone, Evi began railing and the member said, "I'd like to terminate this call," to which Evi allegedly responded, "I'd like to terminate your existence on this planet."

The documents also say that on January 23, both Randy and Evi showed up to the Association's office in L.A. allegedly causing a scene. One member says, "I asked for assistance as I felt threatened and I feared both Mr. and Ms. Quaid could physically attack me."

Actors Equity would not comment on what Quaid allegedly did to piss them off. The four members and the Association are seeking a restraining order.

A call to Quaid's lawyer was not immediately returned.

jollyex

Now that would have been awesome to watch on "TMZ LIVE STREAMING VIDEO"! To hell with hanging outside Brit's place!

Kate

Is it humanly possible that cousin eddy could get even uglier than he was in the "National Lampoon" and "Independence Day" movies ? yeeowza!!

Be kind to animals

The truth comes out... Britney was adopted, y'all, and these are her birth parents.

Seriously

Stand by your man.......

Heidi Hameed

It never ceases to amaze me how immature people can be. I don't know if this incident actually happened, but if it did, it just goes to show people that riches do not a nice man/woman guarantee!

Seriously

Now there's a REAL woman for ya. Not one of those, give me the bobbles, bling and shopping sprees, and I will be content. I know he must have married her because he knows what a "GO GETTER" she is. Oh, he must be so proud.

heather

OMG I can't believe there are not any FIRST Bitch*s on here.

john

Wait a minute. You are automatically believing Hans the receptionist. He is old enough to have been in the Hitler youth. Besides, Nazis lie.

Seriously

In the words of a mid 80's The Judds song:

......there gonna make it through the hard times, and they'll walk those lines. Oh, these are the ties that bind young love.

But Lordy lady, you DON'T kick a man in the shins when he is in his 70's. All the other allegations, I can understand.

CELEBS HAS NO COMMON SENSE OR DO THEY PAY IN FULL CASH

CELEBS ARE DRAMA KINGS / QUEENS ............

THAT'S THE PRICE YOU PAY WHEN YOU BECOME A CELEB ..........

Seriously

Shandi,

I, too, share your shock on that fact.

WTH

Well- Actor's Equity Association can make a person crazy...... especially the LA Office....

monkeynoodle

They say she kicked the receptionist in a way that left scars -- since Friday? Scar tissue doesn't form in five days. That's called a scab. It'll take a long time to see if it leaves an actual scar. Let's not exaggerate.

Mika

Wow, what a stupid bitch. His mistress is way nicer, he should take her out more & leave Raving Lunatic at home!

Michelle

#3--Biker 1957--I expect that crazies are the only ones you can get in bed with that attitude!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments