Spears Goes Nuclear on Sam

1/30/2008 4:54 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears went berserk on Sam Lutfi this morning -- swearing at him in front of paps, yelling for him to "Please f**king get out of the way!"

Brit and Sam argued over who would drive Spears' new car, after pulling over near Britney's Summit Circle home -- and she screamed at Lutfi with the British accent, scolding him like a child.

just me

#69 - sweetbubba
100% correct ... that is the most discusting hair I have ever seen ... and if you think thats dirty ...........

Maggie

THANK YOU! She can't manage to clean herself these days. It's disgusting. I feel bad for all the paps around her who have caught ALL MANNER OF THINGS from her nasty, unwashed self.

gizmo

THE GIRL IS SICK LEAVE HER AND HER FAMILY ALONE TMZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CoolGirl2008

ha ha ha

She's thinks she's Amy Winehouse!

...without the talent.

TOTOT

IT'S HER MONEY !!!
HER CAR!!
SAM LET HER DRIVE!!!

GO BRITNEY !!
GET EVERYTHING BACK !
INCLUDING YOUR MIND AND YOUR KIDS!!

Jbo

She's SUPER annoying and it's kinda racist to mock other's accents - British, Chinese, Latin, etc.

I think she's suffering from delusions of grandure and self-centeredness - more than anything else. Who REALLY CARES anywho? Like she EVER can have a music career after this... She is known for her personal antics now, not her (imaginary) talent. Her image as a sex object is CLEARLY in the past and she should move on, stay at home, pick up a hobby (besides shopping) and just call it a frikken day already. I've HAD ENOUGH OF HER and her lame excuses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Be kind to animals

I can see why her family stays away from her.

Maggie

LMAO @ KIJI

Good luck with that.

Bummer

Shhhh if she speaks with a british accent no one will know its her....tea anyone??

Someones bored!

Lena Madrid

HURT MY KIDS! HURT MY KIDS! HURT MY KIDS! HURT MY KIDS! HURT FAMILY!HURTMY FAMILY!
SPIT ON MY FANS WHO STILL STAND BY ME! (Britneys schedule for 30/01/08)

Natalie

#80 I think Britney and Amy Winehouse are somehow through the miracle of Scientology the same person.

Debbie

I agree that the strange dialogue is bizarre it needs to go...I was actually enjoying the live stream of the guard house (I lost track of how many cars where going in and/or out)...Sorry what can I say.... It must have been intrigueing to alot of folks, cuz' there were a lot of comments on it, negative or otherwise..You all were watching too....

It was funny when she told him to get out of the passengers seat - maybe she thought that she was in England...Are the steering wheels on the other side of the car? I don't know -

Your'e Fired!

Don't INSULT the British! THAT IS NOT A "BRITISH" accent! That is an uneducated, enbred "pretend" accent!

Jolee

Good for you, Brit!

Susan B

Please leave Britney alone TMZ..............She just might get better without all of your crap!!! How would you guys like a camera up your azz all the time???