Thar He Blows! Von Ahole Explodes at the Ivy!

1/30/2008 8:35 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ caught that nutty Teutonic ninny, "Prince" Fritz von Anhalt, at his favorite watering hole again this afternoon, doing what he does best -- being a twitburger. Our photog asked him what he thought of Francesca Hilton's letter. First, he denied receiving it -- then he addressed her with, "If you don't want me to do what I'm doing -- kiss my ass!"

Ahole, 65ish, is the 9th husband of Zsa Zsa (who will be 91 next week), and is known for his curious appearances in West Hollywood, for claiming to be Anna Nicole's baby daddy, for being found naked in his Rolls, for his outrageous tirades against Paris Hilton, and for tormenting Zsa Zsa's only daughter, comedian Francesca Hilton.

MsParker

A*hole really sucks, if this was my stepdad I'd have a mental breakdown too.
Facts about him are all over the Internet he sure ain't no Prince, Francesca should have the opportunity to be with her mother.

Good luck to her

MsParker

Let me count... Fritz was born in 1933 so he is like 75ish....on his way to 80ish....
Francesca Hilton is a young girl compared to him and he's talking about her age, by the way where is Zsa Zsa?
What happened to her, what's he doing to her?
I'm wondering if he's treating her just the way he's treating other people?
Beware of stepparents!

Alex

Some comments are very interesting, we want to hear THE hidden TRUTH about this man.

pissed!!

Alex,
he's as gay as they come. Thats the ONLY thing he hides.

that.is.all

This guy is one of the biggest jackasses on this planet.

VOTE OBAMA

SAVE BRITNEY

AND I'M FIRST AGAIN SUCKERS

FIRST BABY

FABIO

"65ish" ?????
He looks more like he's 85ish to me!!!

Cartman

Ahole is right about Paris.

High five.

Happy To Be Me

The only thing that amuses me more than keeping up with the Britney trainwreck, is watching this guy. I find him friggin hilarious to watch, Sorta like that old fruitcake lady on the Jay Leno show...like that kind of funny. You just never know what he'll say next. By the way, when he was left naked in his car, now that was FUNNY, I still wonder who did that to him?

that.is.all

He is a perfect example of why step-parents suck.

I feel sorry for Francesca because Zsa Zsa is obviously out of it, has been for a long time. This broke ass fake Prince is a POS and is alienating Zsa Zsa from having a relationship with her daughter, while he lives off her and lunches at the Ivy.

He deserves to go to hell for this.

Step-parents often ruin childrens lives. Because they are jealous and selfish.

I know, I had one.

Sorry but it's true.

appauled by the stalkarazzi

TMZ....stands for The Mindless Zone.

Have to be midless to think this loser is news worthy!

a real mommy

what a total loser...is his wife even still alive?? When was the last time you saw her?

ShirleyAnne

I also find this gentleman amusing. For all you people that presume he brought nothing in a financial way to the marriage - what are your sources? Obviously Zsa Zsa is very impressed - just because she is 90 in no way means her mind is gone.

xyz

Whatever. Where's Britney?

Vintage '51

To: An Accident Waiting to Happen: You question who would of left him naked and handcuffed to the steering wheel. He probably did it to himself just to get the attention of the media.Hey, stranger things have happened.Right? This old fossil has a language of his own (his finger). I wonder is that his IQ or the number of times he's been laid??He is like a fruitcake, too many nuts and fruits and QUITE stale. Yuck!

SP- Suppressive Person

aaaaahhhhhh..........that was refreshing. I got my weekly ahole fix. Thank you TMZ.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments