Kanye Still Keeping a Low Profile

1/31/2008 2:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Since the passing of his mother, Kanye West has taken a major turn away from his massive self-promotion campaign -- including that fake feud with 50 Cent -- to doing something out-of-the-ordinary: staying quiet.

Mrs Joe Jackson

Glad he laying low... his giant ego will be back talking about himself any minute.

Here Kitty Kitty

I don't think he's handsome at all. Too much "jowl" . . . I can already see him as an old man . . . his cheeks and his down-turned mouth . . . dirty old man!

Red

Why do people like this creep? Dr. Adams should have operated on him first! He's always mean muggin' and it's so lame playin like he from the streets. Whatever!

sherricheu

Well maybe his mom dying has made him evaluate his life a little bit, but apparently not his mouth.

its me

You people just want to believe he hates you!! You must be doing something that deserves to be hated!!! THINK!!!

Shonee

The man's mother died. What did you people expect? Seriously, those who insist on talking about how much they dislike him need to take a look at themselves. The man is grieving. When he's trying to be in everyone's faces, THAT'S when you can foam up at the mouth over him. Jeez....-_-"

Christina

NOW I see why TMZ writes babble, for people like you all to not understand.
If you would please check out:
I believe he said:
""I just felt like she wasn't ready and I felt like they had to get their ratings. ... It just shows you it's not a black and white thing; it's a money thing," the rapper said on Ellen Friday. "I felt bad for her too. I felt bad for everyone involved." "

Racist? Why? Because George Bush doesn't care about black people?

His mother passed away. Lay off the hate.

Cartman

He doesn't hate white people.

He want them all dead.

Cartman

Everybody mother dies if they live long enough. Not everybody have to be racist.

Dr. Adams

HEY...."Kanye"....keep that low profile, bro...."Your music sucked
anyway"...I cant see how anyone could listen to your music, "I tried
once and my ear's started bleeding"....so please keep up the low profile!!!!

ocnj179

I really wish someone with a brain can tell me why they consider him or even Oprah racist? His song he made with John Mayer is down right beautiful. Smarten up people. It's not rare to see him sitting next to the runway in Paris chatting it up with the greatest..

DA's leak

"You know how long I been on ya? Since Prince was on Apollonia, Since OJ had Isotoner!"

Figured that would get a rise out of some of you cr@kaz.

Cant wait for the Glow in the dark tour. Kanyeze 4evuh!!

Buster

George Bush hates low profiles.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3