Britney Spears -- In-N-Out Already?!

2/1/2008 10:05 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Being locked up in the psych ward won't keep Britney from getting her fast food fix! Her manservant, Sam Lutfi, dropped by with some In-N-Out for the popwreck.

On the long walk to and from his car at UCLA Medical Center, Sam was bombarded with questions by TMZ. He said Britney is doing "good" and that he doesn't speak to Lynne Spears at all -- and denies that he argued with Brit's father, Jamie.

As TMZ first reported, an all-out war over Britney erupted early Thursday morning when she was committed -- with Sam reportedly fighting with Brit's family over who would control her treatment. As of now, her parents are in the driver's seat.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

dongerballs

Thirst.

bite me

who cares?

Just so you know

Her parents need to file a restraining order against this man.

ErikaC

I don't like this guy, I get creepy vibes but her mom isn't any better. Oh well, at least she isn't eating hospital food...

www.clickitandgetit.com

I hope she really gets the help that she needs.

Tangie

I don't like this guy. She doesn't need more crappy food, she needs healthy food.

Jenn

This is strangely very similar to the Anna Nicole/Howard K. Stern relationship..very odd..and we all know what happened to Anna....

Jillian

If I were the hospital officials, I'd be checking that food/drink for any "additives" - I don't trust Mr. Sam.

Emmanuelle123

See? what did I tell you all...britney cannot get her own food! she is really messed up now!

AA

I READ B 4 SHE WAS N THE NUTWARD FOOD WASNT ALLOWED UP THERE

Kelli

This guy is in it for fame and money. Her parents better get her far away from this guy.

JP

What happened to TMZ? Seems like they are only putting up new stories every 8 hours or so. And they are ALL on Britney Spears. I checked in here last night at 9PM and since then they only have this one story about Britney's fast food meal. What's next? A story on whether Sam Lufti picks his dingleberries?

Obama Hussein Barak is the Anti-Christ

Is Britney STILL your only story? If post since last evening ... and ... it is about ... Britney. You guys are so awesome to have your paps staked outside of the hospital ... what? no live feed? I think Harv and staff should all be committed. I can't believe that TW doesn't shut this site down.

tinaweena

TMZ get the story straight, you guys have me confused as far as Sam Lufti goes.. looks like he isn't going anywhere. I don't think you guys have a clue what's going on, you're making up your own drama. Pictures are fun to look at and some stories are valid but when you got nothing just admit you got nothing!

dongerballs

One thing's for sure, with Britney's diet of fast food 24/7, the hospital better have some industrial strength toilets. She probably craps harder than anyone in the world.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments