Vivica to Eva: Honey, I Know How Ya Feel

2/4/2008 3:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ broke the news to Vivica Fox that Eva Mendes is in rehab -- and Miss V was genuinely surprised. Viv knows 'bout trouble -- being on three years probation and all.

Vivica is looking better these days -- even with her receding hairline.

Mimi

Why do you guys have to be sooooooooooo mean all the time ?
You get more bees's with honey start a new trend be nice watch all the good things that follow

Ms. Giant1

Hey Mz V you're my girl. hurry up and make some movies love you in "Two can play that game"

ME

Way to back up your girl Ms V!!! This woman is awesome....you just gotta love her.

R.Zimmerman

Probation my a**. Send her back to the can.

Jenn

Receiding hairline?! Please!!! This woman is gorgeous no matter what
You guys are so mean..What about Harvey's receiving hairline?

h20

I'm surprised she didn't have a comment about race. She threw down a whole pack of race cards when she got busted.

Liz

The poster girl for RACISIM!!!!!!!!! She is such a racist! Use to like her.............but, no more!

Mik

The funny thing i remember about her was when she got married .she said "I Vivica J Fox " like the groom did'nt know what Fox girl he was gett'in married to.

noyankhere

is she married now? has she got kids ? is she still with fiddy nonsense ?. she must put the drank somewhere !!!despite the grog, she still looks good.. for a drunk

LA

Viv! Stay in the game and get a job!! You can bring flava to Lipstick Jungle or something.

Pink to the Lee (formerly Pinky Lee)

H2O and Lizzy: RIGHT ON!!!!!!! I was thinking the EXACT same thing! Vivica, you racist! Crawl back into whatever hole you came out of.

Poetical

I wonder is she still drinking?

rachel

Eva Mendes is still an ugly dirty ---------.

I love Tupac

wow these people on here can call vivica a racist but when a story of that racist bastard dog the bounty hunter was on posted a few days ago he go major kudos. so now whose racist?

rudy

she's still hot!!!
ALSO,I want to warn all Democrats and our OBAMA supporters…The Republican Right is out to get us again…They have found one of OBAMA"s college room mates (now a Republican) and as soon as OBAMA wins the Democatic nomination- they are going to pull "another Lewinski" on the American public…apperently OBAMA's old roomie will admit to the PRESS that he witnessed OBAMA snorting & even dealing Cocaine to several of his close friends in their shared dorm room!!!…The Republican's hope to sway the independent vote and the undecidedes with this shocker… They are betting that the fallout will put John Mc Cain over the top and will win him election for President.
I think this may be a false rumour but Obama did admit his Cocaine Use and I think we have to take this admission by Obama very seriously…It may come back to bite him...if this roomate story is true I don't think the Republican's are going to leave this Drug issue alone!!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments