« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Brady's Ex -- Payback's a Bitch!

2/4/2008 1:43 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Bridget Moynahan had her game face on at a pre-Super Bowl Party in Santa Monica, but we're guessing the smile got a lot bigger about four hours later!

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

samanthab

Boring

mary jay

who cares?!

Dawn

Tom Brady is a douchebag....a cute douchebage....but a douchebag nontheless.

I am so happy the Giants won...and best part if...they FLAT OUT out-played the Patriots.

Julia

Teehee well do you think she was happy that he lost or do you think she would like the faher of her child to win.. I don't know he has won already .. so maybe she was a little happy that he lost.. it looks good on the Pats they went in there thinking they had it done.. I think that it's the way it is.. I am sick of the Pats winning so I am happy for the giants.

Tiffany

Me thinks today that little John Edwards will be wearing a Eli Manning throwback jersey to the park.

that.is.all

Brady is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy better off with Gisselle. Bridget tricked Brady into getting pregnant. She's a golddigger.
Men don't marry golddigers. Learn from this all you little bimbo's.

Brady is supporting his son. That's good enough for me.

Rachel0418

If you saw Terry Bradshaw's interview with Tom Brady- that says it all. Bradshaw asked him "What's most important to you?" I sat there thinking, he BETTER say my kid. No! He said "My family - meaning his parents- and friends!" Terry Bradshaw, obviously embarrassed for the cad, said, "Well you just had a baby boy." Brady's response? On National TV: "Oh, yeah, that's an area where I need some growth- I'm not too good at that!" Cad? You bet!

ilovetombrady12

FIRST OFF I LOVE TOM BRADY AND THE PATRIOTS! HOWEVER, I THINK THE PATRIOTS WENT IN THINKING THEY HAD IT AND IT DEF. GOT TO THEM...... THE GIANTS WENT IN WANTING THE GAME, THEY PLAYED HARD AND THEY DEF. DESERVE THE WIN. CONGRATS TO ELI MANNNG AND THE REST OF THE NEW YORK GIANTS

Angie Stone

What a ridiculous headline. "Payback's a bitch" The Giants were the better team!

Angie Stone

Lee

I love how people believe that Brady is supporting his child. No legal docs have been filed. So prove it ...

On another note, the almighty Pats have lost. I blame Gisele. Enough said. It was nice seeing Brady humbled. Humility is a good look for him.

Now that the football season is finally over, the race is on to see if Brady will be spending time in California with his son. NOT!!!

Moose

If you stick tab A into slot B, it isn't surprised that someone ends up getting pregnant. Typical Patriot's homerism. Brady doesn't protect himself and knocks up Moynahan, so it's Moynahan's fault.. Stay classy Patriots fan. Enabling weasels that you are. Brady should have protected himself. You know, a lot better than the Patriots offensive line protected him last night.

Loser.

cjs

Brady is a LOSER on and OFF the field.. UGH!! No character at all. The "Loser" still went home with a ... "trophy" SNICKER ;-)
I LOVED the game BTW :-) :-) :-)

Meeegan

Doubtful when it comes to the smile... you are forgetting about the paycheck she gets if his pay goes up! With a Super Bowl win, it surely would have went up!

Sarah Jones

Tom Brady is the biggest jerk in the world. You have no idea how happy I was that he screwed up
the superbowl and lost for his team. I am sure his son was watching and ashamed of his loser
father. The good news is that Tom Brady's son is not even NAMED after the superbowl loser.
The boy can just tell his friends that he dad deserted him - which is the truth

Rhonda in Ky