« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Brady's Ex -- Payback's a Bitch!

2/4/2008 1:43 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Bridget Moynahan had her game face on at a pre-Super Bowl Party in Santa Monica, but we're guessing the smile got a lot bigger about four hours later!

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

a54678

To all the haters writing a bunch of crap here. Fisrt of all, Gisele is drop dead gorgeous and no wonder she is the most well paid model in the world.Fugly????? OMG, you only wish you looked half as good as she does, or made 00000.1 of her paycheck. STOP HATING both of them for being rich, drop dead gorgeous and famous!
you know why Tom is with Gisele??? Becasue not only she is stunning, she is Brazilian and they are supposed to be really hot in bed!!!!!! Not those freaking louzy and cold Americans!!

damdream

I hate tom he is a jerk, like all guys from the east coast. I don't think his kid will have any support or any visitations from his dad.

stopthepresses

Well, at least Tom has his priorities straight. NOT. His child barely knows him, but he's with a woman who is good in bed. I guess that makes it all ok? Maybe he can use that excuse with his son later, when he explains why he's not in his life.

And yeah, what a bad sport, the little douchebag. Him and his coach!

blueeyes

Karma's a bitch. And it was great to see Tom the Rag Doll last night. Bwahahaha!

stopthepresses

What's up the comment about "Brazilian" Giselle being good in bed? Apparently "American" Bridget was pretty darn good for at least three years, especially since his experience with HER "in bed" is the reason he's got a son to begin with!! Moron!

Erin

No. 105 - you are as wacky as Britney Spears. That is your opinion about Gisele. Not mine! I think she looks like a male horse. Stop shoving your opinions down everyone's throat. I personally don't care how good she is in bed. She is a whore! If she was so great why didn't Leonardo marry her. I think she went home with Eli last night!

Erin

The pats couldn't seal the deal. I heard that they asked the Giants players to come to their victory party during the middle of the game. If that is true they are truly the arrogant jerks that I believe them to be. Belicheat is going down!

Susan

I wish people would stop harping on this Bridget - Tom - Gisele triangle. The baby is here and Bridget is in California. Get over it. She is an intelligent woman and I'm sure she has put some closure on her past relationship with Tom. Whenever you see pictures of her she always looks happy with the baby or socializing with friends. I heard she has a deal with ABC to do a TV show in the Fall. Hence, I think it is wrong for people to say she should have postponed her move to California. I think she did the right thing considering she was pregnant and alone. With a new baby and a major move, it's only natural she would need time to get settled in her new home, being pregnant, taking time off to be a good mom and then going back to work. That's a lot of stress for one person and she has handled it beautifully.

I wish other women would empathize with her and give her some credit for not staying in New York. Had she stayed in New York people would be blogging about her being a pathetic, rejected victim trying to come between Tom and Gisele.

Lori

I am hearing that the touchdown that was made that won the Giants the Super bowl, was made at exactly 9:11 pm Maybe that is some way of bringing some joy to new york city in view of we all know what happened to the twin towers in New York City. It was some kind of blessing do you think??? Also in Pa our Senator is looking into those Pats and there cheating. The Eagles lost to them JAX by 3 lousy points. Maybe it is because they cheated as well.

Susan

If Bridget is thinking payback is a bitch, I'm sure she is thinking about Coach, Bill Belichoke. Mr. Belichoke certainly talked a lot of smack about her while she was pregnant and vulnerable without thinking of Tom Brady's baby. And Tom doesn't get any brownie points for letting his coach do so. At least Bridget had the guts to be seen in public without retaliating in some scathing interview or whining on some talk show. Now that Belichoke is the laughing stock of America, where is he? After giving a post game interview where he came across as a sore loser he's probably hiding out in an undisclosed location under a Giants hoodie. If you want to talk about someone who can't stand being out of the spotlight, look no further than Bill Belichoke. The next time I look up the word "COWARD" in a thesaurus, I'm sure I'll see Bill Belichek as a synonym.

Kelli

Brady is the type a woman should date in her 20's. Eli is the marrying type. PERIOD! Go see your son now Brady. YOU LOST!

JK

111 -so True
Bridget is doing great without TB in her life. She always looks happy & John looks like a well loved baby.
Congratulations to the Giants. I think the Patriots thought they just couldn't loose. They have been above themselves all of 2007 so a deserving lesson in life.

Susan

I'd like to congratulate the NY Giants on a great victory and a spectacular SB game. And one more thing, they did something to Tom Brady that I have been wanting to do for a long time. They made him eat grass and they "KICKED HIS ASS."

Thank you Tom Coughlin, Eli Manning and the rest of the team. YOU ROCK!!!!

Susan

Hey a54678,

Clearly you are not the sharpest knife in the draw. Hello, do you know that Tom Brady is one of those freaking, lousy cold Americans. And for that matter, so is Leo DiCaprio. I guess that doesn't say much for Gisele's taste in men. If Brazilians are as hot as you say they are, then why is she not with one of them. In America, we have a saying those who can do, those you can't preach. In case you didn't know, that means you.

anna

I'M SO GLAD THE GIANTS WON!! BRADY LOOKS LIKE A CHUMP!! THATS WHAT HE GETS FOR LEAVING BRIDGET WHEN SHE WAS PREGNANT. PAY BACK IS A BITCH