Restraining Order

Claims Sam Drugged Brit

2/5/2008 5:03 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained a copy of the restraining order issued last Friday in the Britney Spears saga. We've reported on the order but we just got a hard copy. The documents allege Lutfi drugged Britney.

Read the docs
The order requires Lutfi to stay 250 yards away from Britney, UCLA Medical Center, her parents' homes, siblings' homes, childrens' homes and Britney's homes.

According to the document, "He has cut Britney's home phone line and removed her cell phone chargers. He yells at her. He claims to control everything."

According to a declaration filed by Lynne Spears, on January 28, Lynne and Jamie arrived for an intervention -- "Sam had told Britney that she was an unfit mother, a piece of trash and a whore, that she cares more about Adnan, her current boyfriend, than she cares about her kids, and that she does not deserve the kids."

The documents claim Sam said, "Adnan is gay ... Britney came into the room looking for Adnan ... Britney then asked me, 'Is Adnan gay?"

At one point, Britney "picked up a bottle of pills and read part of the label and asked us, 'What does insomnia mean?' Sam told her that the pills will help her stay awake." Lynne continues, "Sam told Jackie and me that he grinds up Britney's pills, which were on the counter and included Risperdal (an anti-psychotic drug for schizophrenia and bipolarity) and Seroquel." The docs continue, "He told us that the doctor who is treating her now is trying to get her into a sleep-induced coma so that they could then give her drugs to heal her brain."

According to the docs, Sam then encouraged Brit "to do tequila shots." The document then claims Sam said, "let's all do toasts with wine." Brit refused to drink.

Lynne claims before leaving for the drug store that night, Sam gave her drugs upstairs "to make her more light-hearted, happy, and fun."

During a dispute later that night, Sam allegedly said, "If you try to get rid of me, she'll be dead and I'll piss on her grave."

The docs claim Brit "changed her three dogs' clothes many times" in an agitated state."

Brit said, "Can I see another psychiatrist so I can see my babies?" Sam responded, "If I told you to take 10 pills a day, you should do what I tell you to see your babies."

At one point, Brit allegedly said, "I want my Daddy up here. I want to talk to my Daddy."

ME

Howard K. Stern, II

two cents

Sam needs to get what's coming to him. Don't ease up! TMZ, keep on his ass. See how he likes being the top stories and getting hounded by the paps, for a chance.

Boycott x17! Do NOT go to that site. They have been paying Sam all this time. He's probably the one that told her to shave her damn head, too. Time to hit x17 where it hurts, in their pocketbook.

Feb 10th. Anonymous. Expect us.

JUST SAY NO-BAMA

I KNEW THAT LUTFI DUDE WAS SLIMEY... GLAD THE RESTRAINING ORDER IS IN PLACE. IT'S A START.
BABY STEPS...

JRS

Total Toe Rag.

Lonnie

This is just getting sadder and sadder.

Sick of It All

iF EVEN ONE OF THOSE THINGS IS TRUE.............SCARY BUSINESS BUT WHO WAS SURPRISED THAT SHE IS THAT STUPID?

name withheld

Britneys parents are NOT freeloaders.
Most children tend to want to help their parents.

Hence the fact that the first thing most young entertainers do is set their parents up in a better establishment than the one they grew up in.

Not to mention the market in Kentwood LA is not that great, and it was probably a drop in the bucket to build a mansion there.

Britney will be happy her mother has a beautiful home for which her grandchildren can make memories at.

Just because Sam Loser tells Britney to hate her parents, and that her parents hate her does not mean that is how Britney should feel.

When Britney is rested, she will be able to see Adnan, Jamie Lynn and her family in a whole new light.

GET WELL BRITNEY

I LOVE YOU BABY!

KRISPY is Right!!

Poor Britney - Throw Sam's ass in jail and let Adnan have a supervised visit with her... She might feel like all her friends have abandoned her. And Adnan was crying today when he was turned away at the hospital. Also, POST THE RESTRAINING ORDER, TMZ!!!

Nyte Tyger

About time someone got rid of that bastard!

I also tried X17 once, and I got sick to my stomach at some of the pictures they had of "bloody proof" that Britney was not pregnant with Adnan's child. Sam Lufti came from them, and I don't believe he was on the scene when K-Fed was in the picture. Or if he was it was at the end of their story, and he probably had no control.

I used to make fun of Britney, too. Now I am really sad for her and hope her parents help her and that the judge keeps that Lufti out of her life and puts him in jail.

Lindsey

I actually was on that medication for along time and it would totally explain her actions. It makes you starving, gain weight and stumble around like your in a complette daze. I used to wake up in strange places and fall asleep while doing the simplest things like grocery shopping and driving.

SoliZ's_GuRl

wow...thats really serious to want to put her into a drug induced coma...this story gets sadder and sadder every day............

YG85

WELL, AT LEAST SOMEONE TOLD HER WHAT SHE HAD TO HEAR, AND LOOK WHERE SHE IS NOW......GETTING HELP. SOMEONE SHOULD HAVE TOLD HER THAT A LONG TIME AGO. THEN MAYBE SHE WOULD BE A PSYCHO. SHE NEEDS TO SHAPE UP AND GET SOME HELP TO GET HER KIDS BACK, IF SHE STILL LOVES THEM!

Susan B

I am proud of Britney's parents for taking charge. Keep Sam away until Britney is healthy........then she can decide for herself..........I think Sam is bad news.

yadda yadda

I really dislike this girl and her music but my heart breaks every time I read a story about her lately. it's like looking into the eyes of a really young child begging for help and guidance. My prayers are with Brit, her family and more so her young child during this difficult and scary time. I hope she gets the help she needs then when she gets out moves very FAR FAR away from this so called life she has now.

Danielle