Restraining Order

Claims Sam Drugged Brit

2/5/2008 5:03 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained a copy of the restraining order issued last Friday in the Britney Spears saga. We've reported on the order but we just got a hard copy. The documents allege Lutfi drugged Britney.

Read the docs
The order requires Lutfi to stay 250 yards away from Britney, UCLA Medical Center, her parents' homes, siblings' homes, childrens' homes and Britney's homes.

According to the document, "He has cut Britney's home phone line and removed her cell phone chargers. He yells at her. He claims to control everything."

According to a declaration filed by Lynne Spears, on January 28, Lynne and Jamie arrived for an intervention -- "Sam had told Britney that she was an unfit mother, a piece of trash and a whore, that she cares more about Adnan, her current boyfriend, than she cares about her kids, and that she does not deserve the kids."

The documents claim Sam said, "Adnan is gay ... Britney came into the room looking for Adnan ... Britney then asked me, 'Is Adnan gay?"

At one point, Britney "picked up a bottle of pills and read part of the label and asked us, 'What does insomnia mean?' Sam told her that the pills will help her stay awake." Lynne continues, "Sam told Jackie and me that he grinds up Britney's pills, which were on the counter and included Risperdal (an anti-psychotic drug for schizophrenia and bipolarity) and Seroquel." The docs continue, "He told us that the doctor who is treating her now is trying to get her into a sleep-induced coma so that they could then give her drugs to heal her brain."

According to the docs, Sam then encouraged Brit "to do tequila shots." The document then claims Sam said, "let's all do toasts with wine." Brit refused to drink.

Lynne claims before leaving for the drug store that night, Sam gave her drugs upstairs "to make her more light-hearted, happy, and fun."

During a dispute later that night, Sam allegedly said, "If you try to get rid of me, she'll be dead and I'll piss on her grave."

The docs claim Brit "changed her three dogs' clothes many times" in an agitated state."

Brit said, "Can I see another psychiatrist so I can see my babies?" Sam responded, "If I told you to take 10 pills a day, you should do what I tell you to see your babies."

At one point, Brit allegedly said, "I want my Daddy up here. I want to talk to my Daddy."

Previous 15 Comments | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61

Boycot all Jesses Business

Howard K Stern !!!!!!!

SpazZzZz

Ya okay.......................When she was hospitalized the first time back in the beginning of January, she tested negative for drugs....Is this something new, within the last month.....Sam giving her drugs??? BULLC**P!!!

sh

How in the world did the UCLA team decide Britney was ok to leave? She is still acting crazy, driving erractically on the streets and going to hotels. Another thing, why has Sam still not been served? Who has dropped the ball? Sam needs to be hog tied and left to a tree.

atx

There is this crazy blogger guy on the internet offering to shoot Sam Lutfi for a minimal price. He is saying he will do it for one dollar and is willing to pay anyone 500 dollars if they can beat him to it!

babymomma

OMG!I wish the docs would keep her locked up for a month so she can dry out and possibly see reality clearly, away from the media and negative people. At least her parents finally have the nads to take a little control......that's a start

korissa

Definately keep Sam away from her!!!! He is a sicko, and he isn't helping her situation at all. She deserves her kids, no matter what people say!!!! She is afterall there mother!! I couldn't imagine my daughters not being with me:(
She also needs her family around her. She may not like it now, but one day she will thank them for all the support. She feels like everybody is out to get her, and how can you blame the poor girl!!! She needs to get away! Come to Palm Bay, Fl Brit:) Nobody knows where Palm Bay Fl is girl:) Take some time off and get your head straight!! I'm praying for you and your babies!! It will all work out, and I'm pulling for you!!! DON'T GIVE UP:)
Korissa W.

crymeariver

i wonder if lutfi was hired by kfed. Check the connection .....

crymeariver

i wonder how Sam found Michael sands.... to suspicious

Erin

I hate her ex boyfriend that is really wrong to do that to Britney Spears and controling her too.
But am glad that she is getting help and her family is in her life! Sam should go to jail for what he did to britney spears.
I feel bad for britney spears, I know what she's going though.

Rouby

Thanks for the great info

Previous 15 Comments | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61