Jamie Says Brit Believes Sam Stole Her Stuff

2/5/2008 10:08 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney SpearsIn Jamie's declaration, he said, "Britney then told me that there was some property of hers that Sam Lutfi had wrongfully taken. She asked me to help get it back. I told her that I would."

Remember, a police report was filed claiming a theft at Brit's house.

Party 'till you die!

Deb

Posted at 9:04PM on Feb 5th 2008 by walid

______________________________________________________________________________________________

HAHAHAHA, what an ass, can't even spell LOLOLOL

Posted at 9:10PM on Feb 5th 2008 by Just Me

WHY do some of you persist in saying unwarranted, cruel and hateful things to other people? Does it make you feel better about yourself? I guess you didn't get enough hugs when you were a child...oh, wait...maybe you still ARE a child. Maybe not chronologically......I'm just saying.

Tansie

Hello? Well Heck I done been cut off. Over and out!

that.is.all

vkngdtr:

You say Osama aka Sam Lutfi is as apple pie as you and me???

WTF kind of apple pie have you been eating???

You huge butt crack.

Julia

This is exactly what her condition is.. she is up one minute and down the next. i think if she can start to trust her family things are going to get better for her. Sam is ridiculous and after hering what he told her mother. Which for one I believe I think that he should be arrested I think he has gone out of his way to allienate her from her family and friends and take control of her life.

Deb

83. I just came off X17 and I could swear that Sam is posting himself there under 'Me'! It sounds just like how he was talking about her parents and makes Sam out to be her only savior! Now "Walid @ 9:04" posts here spewing the same stuff! You just have to bet that Sam is watching the blogs and trying to defend himself! If it's not him, then it could be some of his bootlickers! And if Sam is such a hero, then why was he so against her being checked out at the hospital? And who believes his claims that as a personal manger he never took any money from her and did it all out of friendship! Sam, if you are somehow reading these comments, you know that no amount of sniveling will get you out of this mess! I would suggest finding a place in some country that doesn't allow extradition back to the U.S.! I'm not one, but there are people here howling for your actual blood! And some of these people are just crazy enough over the whole deal to actually do something about it!

Posted at 9:16PM on Feb 5th 2008 by Well Duh!

Here's hoping they find him before the cops do.....somehow I can't see justice being served in a cell where they would probably isolate him to protect him from the other inmates.

Just Curious

Tansie

I'll try again..Being stubborn and all....Listen and Obey? Ooops BRB I have to bow down and ask for forgivness..seems I forgot to have dinner ready for my man and he gets pissy....NOT!

Debbie

Well I was searching around the web on him and he's a snake... according to an article from 12/7 usmagazine ... Sam's former neighbor had filed a complaint against him in 2004 when Sam accussed the neighbor of having his (Sam's) car towed.. Sam tried to kick down the neighbors front door and apparantly Sam also threatened to kill the neighbors 73 year old disabled mother ...

Pretty much Sam told the neighbor you will regret the day you ever met me...

The neighbor got a 3 year restraing order....

Raella

Looks like Lufti has been giving Brit his anit-psychotic meds. Jamie & Lynn you are both heros for stepping in to protect your daughter. And, do not let Lufti slither away PLEASE!

Deb

89. WTF? Her consevator had to COOK??? Oh hell no! Mama Spears you need to kick all of those controlling men to the curb and take over for your daughter. One would think a father would be kicking ass and leaving a card, what a disgrace that he would even put in writing WHY he couldn't be there. I have been against her from the beginning of her career, but my heart aches for her now. Anna Nichole and Howard Stern comes to mind!

Posted at 9:22PM on Feb 5th 2008 by Hanna

Did it ever occur to you that maybe her dad was working to support himself BECAUSE HE'S NOT AFTER HER MONEY????? Geez....that poor family is damned if they do and damned if they don't.

Oh boy

84. 77. 72. sam is a succesful entrepenuar...and is indipendently wealthy....he owns numerouse buisnessess ...and will only help her back to the top...by recreating her image....and you have to have some controle in order for her to lisren and obey him...then she will benifit from his wisdom and vast beverly hills connections.

Posted at 9:04PM on Feb 5th 2008 by walid

HAHAHAHA, what an ass, can't even spell LOLOLOL

Posted at 9:10PM on Feb 5th 2008 by Just Me

Posted at 9:17PM on Feb 5th 2008 by Mama Mia!!!!

LOL, what is cruel about the obvious. He/she/it cannot spell so why would I believe anything they have to say. You want your point to count, then learn how to spell/speak correctly.

Alice

This is gonna make one hell of a movie...

MsSas

Obviously her dad works for a living. DUH

Pogo Star

Why would any manager move into the clients home and take control of their life ?? Cutting off telephone lines, disabling vehicles, secretly crushing meds into food, telling her own mother that if Brit dies he'll piss on her grave - sounds like a psychopath to me!

Word of warning Lynn & Jaime - better make sure that the crazy SOB is not on Brit's will - made an Executor to her estate like Howard was named on Anna Nicoles !!!!! Audit all her accounts !!!!! Hire CPA's to trace the money flow !!!!!!!!!