Jamie to Brit: I Gotta Cook for the Super Bowl!

2/5/2008 10:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

In a declaration signed by Jamie Spears, he claims on Sunday, February 3, "I was unable to visit the hospital during the day because I had to work: I am a cook, and I was catering a large Super Bowl party."
Read the docs
Jamie continues, "While I was working Britney called my cell phone at least four times. She called me about every 20 minutes." During one call, she said, "Daddy what are you doing?" Jamie responded, "I told her I was cooking. Britney said, 'What are you doing cooking, daddy? Why are you not here with me?' I told her, 'Baby, daddy's got to work.'"

Jamie continued, saying that Britney asked him to "hurry up and get here ... because you gotta get me out of here."

Jamie said Brit asked him to bring her some vanilla ice cream.

When Jamie got to the hospital, Brit was unreceptive. "I leaned over to kiss her. She turned her head away from me. I said to her, 'I love you.' She said, 'No you don't.'"

Britney became upset, claiming "someone was lying to her" about who was keeping her at UCLA. Jamie said, "No, I'm not keeping you here." A nurse came in to tell Brit that the hospital was keeping her there, not her dad.

According to the declaration, "Britney told me that she had fired her lawyers and that she had new lawyers."

Previous 15 Comments | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13

Jackson

For those of you saying Jamie should have taken FMLA. FMLA is unpaid and not all employees qualify. The company has to have x number of employees, etc. FMLA doesn't sound applicable to Jamies employment.

lanette

I Wish paps,,everybody would leave her alone. she just needs help...

so many people criticize her but she has only hurt herself...she has problems & they are not funny.....

Maria

OMG Why can't everyone LEAVE the Spears family alone? Why? How in God's name does TMZ or anyone else know the 'exact words' that were spoken between Jamie & Britney? My God just leave the family be! How in the world is Britney going to get any better if everyone is up her butt and her families butt? Why? The sad part is that 'what if' something really bad happens to Britney? Who's to blame but people who won't leave the girl alone! I'm sure NO ONE is this WORLD would like to have camera's every minute snapping at you or live cam's outside your house or bothering your parents or grandparents! I am so sick of hearing about this girl and her PRIVATE LIFE!!! And her parents PRIVATE LIFE! Why is this even news? Why is these statements made? I'm sure Jamie didn't call up TMZ and said word for word to print on there website what he had a PRIVATE conversation with Britney about! I doubt it! Would you as a parent call up ANYONE and tell them YOUR private conversations? People please get a clue and a life! It goes to show you how many people out in this world DON'T HAVE A LIFE so they go bug to death a singer! OMG HOW RETARDED! Britney wouldn't probably be this way if she wasn't followed or pictures taken of her every time she moves or goes somewhere. Why can't she or any other celebrity have a PRIVATE LIFE? I think maybe the President of the US should make a law forbidding people up celebrities butts especially when they are doing something private and they are not at work. No one needs another Diana accident! And that's what's probably going to happen one day. And who's to blame? The god damn people who have nothing better than to get that stupid picture of the celebrity when there is HOW MANY Britney pictures out there that they need another one! Why can't a celebrity just have dinner in peace? Why can't they just go to the beach and suntan? Why? I don't give too hoots what some celebrity is wearing out to dinner or to the beach or who's with who...who cares? What the hell is this world coming to? There is much more better things to PAY attention too and post as news! Like maybe people who are missing! Like maybe crimes or criminals on the loose! Like peace in this country and others! So Britney is in the hosptial? So what? What if it was your daughter or niece or grandma or mother in the hospital? Would you like reporters or papparazzi snapping them everytime they moved or walked out somewhere? Just think...How in the hell would you like it!

NYCBabe

at this point even i believe in (slightly) tough love. I mean someone needs to b*tch slap this moron (Brittney) back into reality.
Her whining is so hideous to the point of not even being in regal reality and is just dumb. At this point, hopefully, she can actually be brought back into reality. ......She is lucky though, if she was penniless she would just be crazy & homeless.

bi-ATCH!

dmx

Thank you, Jackson 182!!!! I was about to post something like that.

dmx

Stephanie, you are right again. Her parents, neither of them, were there for her before, and that is tragic. They deserve a lot of the bashing, and in my opinion, the mother deserves more than the dad because most of Brit's life she kept her more or less under her own regime and away from her dad. But anyway, Sam does deserve some bashing too. Maybe what he was doing was misinterpreted by Lynne spears? at least some of it. Anyway, we hope Britney can get well and get her life back together as soon as possible, and I'm glad her parents are now trying to help her.

dmx

Maria, do you ever take a deep breath and pause? How do your family and friends stand it? Slow down, girl, and learn to use paragraph breaks and punctuation. Your sentiments are right on, but please .... make it easier to read.

Previous 15 Comments | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13